The Diesel Stop banner

Bazooka Tubes in a Crew Cab

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  tdporter 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about putting Bazooka Tubes behind the rear seat of my crew cab. Which size, 6" or 8", will fit back there? Will I compromise much of my bass by going with the 6"? Also, will two need to be installed or will one be adequate? I've heard of people putting one or two. I'm thinking two will be better to even out the sound by facing them away from each other. Any thoughts?

Lil_R /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
Lil_R,

I have a single 6.5 in my 06, not sure if the seat is the same in the 03, maybe so. Anyway, it barely fit in, had to turn it just right and use a little muscle to squeeze it by.

I'm sure the 8 would be better, but I don't see any way that would fit without moving the seats.

The single sounds pretty decent at lower speeds, on the highway it could use a little more. I'll probably add a second one at some point. Regardless, one is a lot better than none.

Probably the best solution would be to custom built a box that could hold a pair of 8"s or even 10"s.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.