The Diesel Stop banner

Turning up a kubota b7500

16K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  ACD2 
#1 ·
Dad just bought a kubota b7500 with a 3 cyl. diesel and it is gut less. Where is the pump located and how many turns can i give it with out screwing it up.

Also I have a 64 international 364 diesel. Can that pump be turned up at all. just put a new motor in it so its ready also new injectors. Thanks in advance

#2 ·
#3 ·
My final payment on my B2400 is tomorrow! Yeah, I own my little workhorse 100%. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

#4 ·
Dad and i went halves on our we bought it used from a guy down the road. its an 04 500 hours bucket and belly mower. he gave all the recipts for every service since new and the orignal paper work. The tractors looks brand new. we got it for only 8000. he paid 15000 for it 3 years ago. I have no complaints but it has a lot less power than my 77 international 364. but man is that hydrostatoc nice when im spreading gravel and dirt.

#6 ·
I am not saying the tractor is broke i am use to a 45 horse interantional with a lot bigger bucket. thats all the kubota actully pulled the 364 out of 2 feet deep mud the other day when i was bushhoging with it. No this kubota is one bad mama jamma no complaints well worth the money plus now the girlfriend can drive it and cut grass

#7 ·
I have a brand new 7510 with the hydrostatic drive and it's excellent. The implements are sized to the tractor so that you don't break it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

#8 ·
[ QUOTE ]
I have a brand new 7510 with the hydrostatic drive and it's excellent. The implements are sized to the tractor so that you don't break it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the KEY there, I have a box scraper that WILL bog down and stall the Bota if I use it too hard. OTOH, I have a 5' King Kutter Tiller that goes through just about anything without stalling it, unless I snag a root of course.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.