Archive Search ? - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
News, Comments, Site Help and Suggestions Discussion of TheDieselStop.Com itself. What do you like or don't like, kudos and complaints, comments and suggestions.

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Administrator

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
RC

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Archive Search ?

Howdy:

I haven't been on the site for quite a while. Is it still possible to search for older postings. I was looking for one that was several years old, but could not find a way to do it. Thanks.

Robert

Y2K F350,XLT,PSD,FORGDED CONNECTING RODS,6SPD,3.73,SC,
DRW,LWB,4X4,TT Mrrs,ISSPRO Ggs,AIC,PPIII(towing)(239.1 RWHP 517.7 Trq),BD XXX CHP(Fun)(291.2 RWHP 637.7 Trq), WD AirFltr(Removed due to less flow than stock paper element),Wlkr Big Trck Mfflr, Jordan Brk Cntrllr,Towing a 33Ft Cardinal When ever I can!

RIP:1995 F250,PSD,5 Spd,3.55,RC,LWB,4X4,Project truck for Son and I, 35s on 16x10 AR wheels, 4 inch Jack-It lift, Sony CDX-MP70, Pioneer TS-D160R front speakers. Burned to the ground 1/12/04

1996 F250,PSD,EC,LWB,4.10LS,5speed,4X4,265s on 16X8 wheels, Pioneer Deh4400,Six Disc CD,Banks Power Pack,New Project Truck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 10:24 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (180)
I don't think a specific archive search button has been set up yet, but you might try the google search under the search pulldown on the menu bar up near the top. The archives are still there (I have a couple of IE favorites that point there that still work).

OK, I found the old archive search page:

TheDieselStop.Com Archives

On edit (again): Well - That didn't work.

You can however view the archive threads here:

TheDieselStop.Com - www.thedieselstop.com

On edit: Since this might be a common question, I'll sticky it for a while.

First truck -- 1929 Model A Ford pickup, restored from ground up. Wish I still had it!
'99.5 F250 PSD Supercab LB 4x4, ZF-6 w/SB Con OFE, 3.73LS, Boost & pyro gauges, Swamps S175/146 injectors, DP 80 HP Econo PCM (classic version
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
), AIS,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
regulated return,

Last edited by klhansen; 01-31-2008 at 10:30 PM.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
RC

My Photos: (0)
Thanks for the quick response. Will give it a go.

Robert

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 01:32 PM

Just got a note from the Admins that they'll be working on getting the archives searchable. No date for completion, but it's on the "To-Do" list.

First truck -- 1929 Model A Ford pickup, restored from ground up. Wish I still had it!
'99.5 F250 PSD Supercab LB 4x4, ZF-6 w/SB Con OFE, 3.73LS, Boost & pyro gauges, Swamps S175/146 injectors, DP 80 HP Econo PCM (classic version
), AIS,
regulated return,

Last edited by klhansen; 02-15-2008 at 01:34 PM.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 06:45 PM

My Photos: (7)
Just wanted to post a note that I'm working on this as we speak
yan7gin likes this.

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 07:37 PM

And here is the URL, this should cover ALL archive documents:

TheDieselStop.com Archive Search

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-28-2016, 06:00 PM

My Photos: (42)
I just tried the archive search link and I was given a forbidden access error. I've been looking for a part number for a couple weeks now and I finally found it in the dieselstop archives through a google search. If I could have searched the archives when I started, I'd be two weeks ahead. Please update the search function so we can use it again, thanks.

AggieDiesel'01

'91 F250 4x4 XLT Lariat ext. cab ZF 5 speed, Ramsey 12k winch, Add-a-leaf in front, Ford Factory/ATS Upgraded Wastgated Turbo (installed @ 252k), 3.5in Hypermax Exhaust (Turbo whistle is awesome) 305,000 miles and counting, next stop? Propane.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 10:18 AM

Hey there,

What did you type into the search bar?
Also what was the error you were receiving?

Can you provide us with an image of the forbidden access error?

Richard.

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 11:48 PM

Here's what I got when I tried the latest link in this thread.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /asearch/estseek.cgi on this server.

), AIS,
regulated return,

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-03-2017, 10:08 AM

Does it matter what you search to trip the error?

Kyle

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 01:06 AM

Can't even try a search. Just clicking the link gives that result I posted.

), AIS,
regulated return,

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 11:59 AM

Odd, lets me through fine

Kyle

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 12:01 PM
RDG

My Photos: (16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by klhansen View Post
Here's what I got when I tried the latest link in this thread.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /asearch/estseek.cgi on this server.
Same here

TheDieselStop.com Moderator
TDS Member since 12.18.99 # 4366
NRA Member
Retired UAW 383
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old Today, 03:23 AM

My Photos: (42)
Sorry I never checked back on this thread. I just checked again though and it's still giving the same forbidden error.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AggieDiesel'01

'91 F250 4x4 XLT Lariat ext. cab ZF 5 speed, Ramsey 12k winch, Add-a-leaf in front, Ford Factory/ATS Upgraded Wastgated Turbo (installed @ 252k), 3.5in Hypermax Exhaust (Turbo whistle is awesome) 305,000 miles and counting, next stop? Propane.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > General Discussion > News, Comments, Site Help and Suggestions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

« Truck of the month | - »