The Diesel Stop banner

Forum Performace Issues

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 · (Edited)
For the last two days while typing posts, I have been experiencing issues with freezing, missing letters in words, skipping/jumping/disappearing cursor. If I make it to the end of a new post or reply and click submit my browser crashes and it may, or may not post my reply.

I also have been having issues with EDITING a post I had made. The edit page loads but my post text does not appear. If I click on "Go Advanced" the text might appear but lately not.

I am using Internet Explorer V-11.63 on two different Windows 10 PC's experiencing these problems. It seems to be intermittent but has been really bad in the last few days. Perhaps there is a script running that is doing this or a media advertisement that is conflicting with the text editor?

#3 ·
I do frequently but it has no affect. This happens on two PC's and it is random. Right this minute the editor is working just fine. that is why I wonder if there is an ad that is causing this behavior. Are any of your banners in rotation Flash by any chance?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.