The Diesel Stop banner

Will 16x10 wheels fit stock suspension?

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  2002ccsbpowerstroke 
#1 ·
I've been trying to find an exact answer before I buy these but haven't had much luck and I'm not very good with trying to figure out the dimensions. I have a 2002 powerstroke ccsb 4x4, wanting the deep dish look on her and found 16x10 wheels I like. They even come with 285/75/16 tires mounted and balanced for 1300 out the door. Question is will these fit my truck without rubbing? I'm really not wanting to lift it since I like the way it sits as is. Thanks guys for any help you can give me and if this has been brought up before I apologize in advance .

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I've got 16x10s on mine. I've also got a 2 inch leveling spring up front. The rims aren't a problem, but my 315 75 16s rub the fender liner, especially on bumps while turning. If you sit stock up front, you might have some contact...

I think I'm going to go your route when I get tires soon, and drop down to the 285s to avoid rubbing (and get Michelins instead of the BFGs). Do you have a picture of the tire and rim combo? I'm curious about how the 285s will look on the 10 inch wide rims.

#3 ·
These are the wheels and tires it doesn't have a picture of them on the wheel unfortunately. So with my original height they will bolt up and not rub unless I were to turn harder or possibly a large bump they might rub? If that's all hell I'm ok with that for now at least until I get leveling kit if I have too

Attachments

#4 ·
Pretty safe bet. I wound up using zip ties to hold the fender liners back a little further from the tire where they hit, and that took care of most of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.