The Diesel Stop banner

IF Quigley sends you a new waranty card, does it mean your van is done?

883 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Jeeperman 
#1 ·
I know your watching ,Larry Yates. To bad you can't see the SMILE on my face. I got the waranty info in the mail today and the truck is back in Ford's transit system. I ordered this truck on 2-2-2000 and it shiped out of Quigley on 4-11-2000. I don't know if thats a record but it must be close for a custom ordered Club Wagon. Now we'll see how fast FMC can get it to So. Cal. Already have the wheels and am trying to decide on tires. BFG or Goodyear ATS.

Drew

------------------
Y2K Qiugly 4X4 PSD Van on order,99 F350 PSD CC DRW 4X4 Exhaust & gauges

#2 ·
that means it's really close to your driveway!!!!!! took mine about 2 weeks to get to the dealer....the feeling you get when you get the call, or listen to the answer machine, is WOW-WOW!!!!!!!

pete

------------------
quigley 4x4 psd,3.55,E-350 cargo van,con-fer roof rack,2m/440/race radoio,265/75/16 BFG ALL-TERRAINS,baja or bust!

#3 ·
Drew,

I can hear the smile in your post! Don't forget to re-calibrate your speedometer!! The sensor with pick up gear is still located on the transfer case for the 2000 PSD. Ford has moved to a sensor ring in the transmission for the gasoline (whoops, I didn't mean to be profane on "The Site")engines.

#4 ·
Woo Hoo! I received my warranty card in the mail today!- I guess it's time to get serious about what options I want Sportsmobile to add.

Drew: Any sign of your van yet???????

Larry: I'm smilin' now!!!!!

Jeeperman

------------------
Anxiously awaiting a 2000 E350, PSD, Quigley 4x4, Sportsmobile Camper

[This message has been edited by Jeeperman (edited 04-21-2000).]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.