6.7L Power Stroke Engine and DrivetrainDiscussion of the 6.7L Power Stroke diesel engine and drivetrain in the 2011-Up Super Duty trucks. No gas engine discussion allowed except on transmissions and drivetrain that pertain to all models. Please confine discussion of topics in this forum to those items that are specific to the 6.7L Power Stroke engine.
There's a super idea: let's all get a new display that gives us the ugly details on each and every regen ...
Sure, there aren't already enough opportunities for taking our eyes off the road and our minds off our driving.
Douglas Campbell, P.E.
1986 Isuzu P'up, 177,673.8 miles.
- Hella headlights (highly recommended)
- DOT C-2 back end (also recommended)
- R-12 air conditioner converted to R-406a. Saved ozone and money
- 4.1:1 final drive converted to 3.4:1. Quieter, better mileage but it's a good thing I live in the flat Midwest.
- 9/22/2007, age 21: Still running well when reluctantly sent away for reincarnation, due to body & frame rust.
- Never did get around to converting it to french-fry oil, which is why I originally stumbled upon this site.
First, thanks for the all the help about the regen process.
I've been looking at Edge, Bully Dog, and H&S. I've just about ruled out the BD, because of another member that posted problems with his last 2 trucks. H&S is really HIGH DOLLAR, so that makes Edge a strong possibility.
I ran the Edge tuner system n the 2005 F-350 for a while, until I traded it in. I was really happy with the performance improvment, and quickly hooked on the CTS monitor. (I'm a data junkie) I'm planning on ordering the Insight for mine this week, unless somebody knows if the CTS from the other system will work on th 2012?