Ford Brochure and $750 coupon - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 2011 and Up Ford Super Duties > '11-Up Ordering Information

'11-Up Ordering Information Discussion of ordering and status of an order of a Super Duty truck. All engine types allowed.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 11:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ford Brochure and $750 coupon

I read where a couple guys here have requested the super duty brochure from Ford and also received a $750 coupon with the brochure.
I tried the same thing and received a brochure in the mail today but no money coupon, just a "Special Discount" for me that listed Ford's current interest rate program.
I am looking hard to buy this month and really would have liked that coupon. Is there a special trick to getting one?
Thanks
1/4 MILE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2012, 02:40 AM   #2 (permalink)

Today I received the brochure I ordered from the Ford website a few weeks ago, and on the last page was a $750 off coupon for a new 2011, 2012, or 2013 vehicle. I'll be picking up my new truck at the end of the month, so I was happy it came.

Wonder why yours was different..
locash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2012, 06:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

Did the coupon have an expiration date? I will be ordering hopefully, by early next year.

Mark

2007 F-250 King Ranch,Dark Copper, CC, 4x4, FX4, PSD, Torqshift, tow command, SOLD

2008 Cedar Creek 34RLSA
mlabelle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

did you order the super duty brochure

Quote:
Originally Posted by locash View Post
Today I received the brochure I ordered from the Ford website a few weeks ago, and on the last page was a $750 off coupon for a new 2011, 2012, or 2013 vehicle. I'll be picking up my new truck at the end of the month, so I was happy it came.

Wonder why yours was different..
Curious, did you specifically order the super duty brochure or just a ford automobile brochure in general?

Could it be related to zip code? mine is 85635.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

Pretty sure the coupon shows though the ford ordering system the dealer uses (least it did last month when my father picked up his new 350...)
Wolf451 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2012, 07:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

So does that mean your father ordered his????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf451 View Post
Pretty sure the coupon shows though the ford ordering system the dealer uses (least it did last month when my father picked up his new 350...)

Did your father order his or take a dealer stock truck?
I think I remember reading someone actually had a discount but they didn't know it until they called Ford Customer service.

Might be worth a call to FMC CS.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

Was a dealer stock unit, but he had received the coupon in the mail, salesman also pulled it up online when doing the buyers order though.
Wolf451 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2012, 09:14 PM   #8 (permalink)

I just purchased a 2012 and did as much research as I possibly could. I ended up using the X plan and contacted Ford customer service to see if there were any "Customer Loyalty Incentives" available. I gave the gal all my information and discussed with her how great my '99 was and I was ready to trade it in/sell it to get a 2012. She said there might be an incentive that would apply and would check into it. When the brochure came in the mail, towards the back it had listed an "incentive number" with a certificate redemption # along with it. It was for the $750 as discussed here and had an expiration date of Sept. 21st.
Coincidentally, the last day of summer is Sept. 21st.....so the question is, will there be new nationally advertised deals the first day of fall Sept. 22nd??? Maybe, but I just could not wait.

By the way.....my new truck is awesome. 2012 F350 Lariat long bed!!

Good Luck
Why Does replacing all 8 exhaust valves and seals solve the shudder/shake and knocking noise I am experiencing? TSB 13-5-17
Trophycase is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2012, 11:26 PM   #9 (permalink)

I ordered the SuperDuty specific brochure, and the coupon I got yesterday expires on 10/21/12.. Good thing my truck should be at the dealer before the end of the month!

So, advice, order brochure a month before purchase to be safe.
locash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2012, 10:05 AM   #10 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey guys,

Calling up the Marketing Program Headquarters @ 1-800-334-4375 is a great way to find out about incentives in your area. I canít name a single member on their team who isnít awesome.

If you prefer the online method, be sure to check out the ďIncentivesĒ page:

Ford - Cars, SUVs, Trucks & Crossovers | Ford Vehicles | The Official Site of Ford Vehicles | Ford.com

All offers are subject to change, so be sure to check with your dealership.

For those who have their order number/VIN, drop me a line via PM (along with the dealer info), and Iíll keep tabs on the latest status.

Cory

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordTrucks @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordTrucks facebook.com/Ford
FordService is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2012, 12:25 PM   #11 (permalink)

For what it's worth, last year we were preparing to buy a new car for my wife and sent away for brochures on the Ford Edge and the Lincoln MKX (which she bought). No coupon came with the Ford brochure, but the Lincoln came with one good on a Lincoln or an unspecified Ford product.
December, '02 build F-250 CC 4X4 Lariat 6.0/Torqshift,Toreador Red over Arizona Beige 4X4 FX4 w/ moon roof. Stull grill insert, chromed tow hooks/bed tie downs, painted door handles, King Ranch flares, '08 aluminum differential cover, Inyati bed liner, Edge 3" lift Bonspeed eight spoke wheels w/BFG AT KO 305/65R18s now gone, but greatly missed
Going_Going_Gone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2012, 10:52 AM   #12 (permalink)

I called the Ford Marketing Dept

Ok, after several folks posted success with calling the Marketing Department I decided "what the heck" and gave it a try.
Nice lady I spoke with and she said the "Private Money" is a lottery. No one in the Marketing dept. knows who gets it, but they can request it. She said it has to do with transparency and Ford controlling the actual private money distribution instead of the marketing folks giving them out to their friends, family, themselves, etc.
I suppose the request has to be vetted before it's granted against a valid consumer purchase???
She also said it may come as an e-mail because I gave her my e-mail address.
Well here's to crossing your fingers, I would like to buy an extended warranty with those proceeds.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:37 PM   #13 (permalink)

Hey 1/4 mile. Last year when I requested a brochure from Ford it came with a $750 coupon on the last page, with an expiration date of I think of 45 days. THen I ordered my truck, and it wasn't expected in until about 6-8 weeks. Knowing my coupon would expire, I went online and requested another brochure about a month before expected delivery. I received another brochure, but this one did not have a coupon. So, I went back online, and requested another brochure. The next brochure I received had another $750 coupon on the back page, with of course a new expiration date.

Just order another brochure until you get the coupon. Good luck to you!
United States Navy Veteran
juneau92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #14 (permalink)

I just ordered a new f350 a few weeks ago and had requested a brochure hoping to receive a $750 coupon. The brochure came last week and had no coupon so I just recently requested another after reading this post hopefully I'll get lucky the 2nd time around. I will update when I receive the new brochure

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
Ctpasternak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2012, 11:18 PM   #15 (permalink)

Well.....a week has passed and no new coupon

I tried mail, calling and still nothing. Maybe I wasn't vague enough in my purchase intentions. Possibly they won't send one if you are seriously intent on a purchase. I mean, I probably wouldn't give away $750 if someone told me they were looking to purchase very soon. Maybe I should call again and tell them I can't quite decide between a dodge , chevy or Ford .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 2011 and Up Ford Super Duties > '11-Up Ordering Information

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.