Getting Closer - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 2011 and Up Ford Super Duties > '11-Up Ordering Information

'11-Up Ordering Information Discussion of ordering and status of an order of a Super Duty truck. All engine types allowed.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 02:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Getting Closer

I ordered on Jan. 2 and the Dealer called with the VIN last Friday, the 18th. He did not have a build date --maybe I will get it in time to put the pickup camper on and head South yet this Winter!
2002 F250 SD,Lariet,PSD,4X4,Auto,3:73,LB, Permatech Bed Liner, Westach gauges on pillar
jjorg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2013, 03:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjorg View Post
I ordered on Jan. 2 and the Dealer called with the VIN last Friday, the 18th. He did not have a build date --maybe I will get it in time to put the pickup camper on and head South yet this Winter!
Good luck with your order. I know some here in the forum had quick turn-arounds on their orders. I wasn't too fortunate: Ordered mine on 10/2, got the VIN on 12/14, Window Sticker on 1/9, began production on 1/10, currently in transit to my dealer with an ETA of 1/28.
'13 F350 Platinum 6.7L Dsl- Black/Black, CCLB, 4x4, FX4, Bakflip F1, Recon smoke tail/cab lights, AMI Chrome/Bk fuel door, Xenarc LCD monitor, dvd, rhino liner, wndw tint, Mytouch Lockpick, Super5th 20.5k hitch w/ removable base rails
ssmblazer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2013, 05:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
HA I have the same story. I ordered on Jan 2nd and got my VIN on Jan 18th. Let's see who gets theirs first. Mine is going to Florida already .
Old 01-25-2013, 03:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Hey jjorg,

Just a heads up that I responded to your PM. I'll be happy to keep an eye on your truck's status as it moves through the production/delivery process!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmblazer View Post
Good luck with your order. I know some here in the forum had quick turn-arounds on their orders. I wasn't too fortunate: Ordered mine on 10/2, got the VIN on 12/14, Window Sticker on 1/9, began production on 1/10, currently in transit to my dealer with an ETA of 1/28.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShumpH15 View Post
HA I have the same story. I ordered on Jan 2nd and got my VIN on Jan 18th. Let's see who gets theirs first. Mine is going to Florida already .
Sounds like this is a race you'll both win, ssmblazer and ShumpH15! I expect to see lots of pictures once your new trucks arrive.

Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordTrucks @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordTrucks facebook.com/Ford
FordService is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2013, 10:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hey jjorg,

Just a heads up that I responded to your PM. I'll be happy to keep an eye on your truck's status as it moves through the production/delivery process!

Sounds like this is a race you'll both win, ssmblazer and ShumpH15! I expect to see lots of pictures once your new trucks arrive.

Crystal
I finally got to pickup my truck on Saturday after a long 4 month wait!!! Many thanks to Crystal who kept me informed throughout with more info than I could get from my dealer! In fact, she told me on Friday afternoon that my truck had arrived at the dealership. When I called my sales rep, I was told they would call next week when it arrived. When I told him it had arrived, he went on a search and found it had just been dropped. I still got pushback they wanted to have it ready for Monday, but a message to the general mgr bumped me up to Saturday! I'm confident that my pickup date would have been mid next week had I not been equipped with timely, detailed information from Crystal.

Going from a loaded '05 F-250, I can't believe how many advancements have been made. This truck was totally worth the wait. The rapid heat and heated steering wheel (coupled w/ remote start) are incredible!

It's a black Platinum turned white right now w/ all the salt on it, so I'll post pic's as soon as it warms up enough to clean it up.
'13 F350 Platinum 6.7L Dsl- Black/Black, CCLB, 4x4, FX4, Bakflip F1, Recon smoke tail/cab lights, AMI Chrome/Bk fuel door, Xenarc LCD monitor, dvd, rhino liner, wndw tint, Mytouch Lockpick, Super5th 20.5k hitch w/ removable base rails
ssmblazer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2013, 11:42 AM   #6 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmblazer View Post
I finally got to pickup my truck on Saturday after a long 4 month wait!!! Many thanks to Crystal who kept me informed throughout with more info than I could get from my dealer! In fact, she told me on Friday afternoon that my truck had arrived at the dealership. When I called my sales rep, I was told they would call next week when it arrived. When I told him it had arrived, he went on a search and found it had just been dropped. I still got pushback they wanted to have it ready for Monday, but a message to the general mgr bumped me up to Saturday! I'm confident that my pickup date would have been mid next week had I not been equipped with timely, detailed information from Crystal...
Thanks for the kind words, ssmblazer! I'm thrilled to hear that your truck made it home and that you're already having lots of fun. If you need anything in the future, just give me a shout!

Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordTrucks @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordTrucks facebook.com/Ford
FordService is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2013, 11:02 AM   #7 (permalink)

Got my window sticker w00t Thanks Crystal

jjorg did you get yours yet? The race is on
Old 01-31-2013, 08:36 PM   #8 (permalink)

Got an email from the Dealer that my truck would be built next week (Feb. 4). He did not send a window sticker. Looks like we are running neck and neck as Crystal said. Might come down to a transportation issue.
2002 F250 SD,Lariet,PSD,4X4,Auto,3:73,LB, Permatech Bed Liner, Westach gauges on pillar
Old 01-31-2013, 08:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

Put you vin on the end of this to see your window sticker in a web browser.
Just curious what is the last 5 of your vin? Mine is 73157 I think that is the sequence #

Last edited by ShumpH15; 01-31-2013 at 08:57 PM.
ShumpH15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2013, 02:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

my last five numbers are higher then yours and my window sticker was not available as of last Friday so looks like you will get yours first. I am surprised that my dealer said it was scheduled to be built the week of Feb. 4 when the sticker is not available-but I have no idea how the system works.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

dealer caled and my truck should arrive the week of Feb. 25th. Faster then I expected.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:51 PM   #12 (permalink)

That's good news! My ETA is Feb 18th. Getting close
Old 02-09-2013, 09:27 PM   #13 (permalink)

Hang in there - you'll both get yours soon!

(Easy for me to say, since I just got mine on Fri night. )

- Many thanks to Bobby and Rick at Sunrise! -
Patster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2013, 04:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

Looks like I might win this race
Truck is on the ground at the dealer and being prepped. I pick it up at noon tomorrow

Edit: Got it today New F350 arrived

Last edited by ShumpH15; 02-15-2013 at 02:19 PM.
ShumpH15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 2011 and Up Ford Super Duties > '11-Up Ordering Information

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.