The Diesel Stop banner

Picked up a 2015 Yesterday

6K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  jetboatrich 
#1 ·
Went in for an oil change and minor warranty work, came out with a 2015:thumbsup: I liked the new look and feel of the truck, went with the Platinum VS Lariat

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice "whim" purchase. :icon_wink:

#5 ·
I just looked at one very similar to this down the street at the dealer here. Except this one didn't have clearance lights and the interior was pecan.
Congrats! Nice truck. I pick up my white platinum F250 next week!

#8 ·
Nice truck , don't worry about the shingles and the branches , the money you just payed for that New Truck you should be able to hire a gardener.:lol::lol:

#10 ·
Just kidding old mate , with a nice truck like that you don't want to leave it outside the garage in winter, I'd even leave the heater going for it.:thumbsup:

#11 · (Edited)
Every time i take my car into the Ford dealer for my warranty maintenance check up. I find myself drifting over to the F-350's. Sooner or later the same is going to happen to myself i am afraid? Will come home with a new F-350. Then i'll have to figure where to park the truck. Townhouse parking is real tight for a truck, lol!
Real nice truck enjoy.

#12 ·
Did you end up paying for the oil change? Congratulations. Nice looking truck.

#15 ·
Fresh off the truck.

Pick it up on Friday.

Attachments

#16 ·
Real nice and love the colour , did you go in for a oil change too!:lol:

#23 ·
Real nice and love the color , did you go in for a oil change too!:lol:
No oil change.... ordered it. My wife said it was okay to buy a new truck :jawdrop:: and I was at the dealer the next day.:browsmiley:

#24 ·
Nice looking ride, Congratulations. How do you like the 6.2 with the 3.73?

#26 ·
I'm so ashamed...

:disgust:
Picked up the new truck last night. It's wonderful!

What's the first place I drove to this morning?
:disgust: The Grocery Store :disgust:

:lol::lol:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.