Tracking new truck - Page 3 - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 2011 and Up Ford Super Duties > '11-Up Ordering Information

'11-Up Ordering Information Discussion of ordering and status of an order of a Super Duty truck. All engine types allowed.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 12:44 PM   #31 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackchivas View Post
...I am trying to figure out a rough ETA if my trucks production date is next week...
Rock,

My tracker doesnít have an ETA yet, and it wonít change until it rolls off the line. Check in next week via PM for an update.

Cory

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordTrucks @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordTrucks facebook.com/Ford
FordService is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 02:00 PM   #32 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi Cory:
Glad to always see you helping on the forum. Wish some one from Ford Canada Customer Service could be as helpful.

Just wondering if you can track vehicles that are built for Canadian customers? I ordered a 2013 Ford Edge on November 1; for my wife and it was built on November 26 and my new Ford Dealer states that it should be here by Dec. 03.
The thing is that I had a brain fart when I was going through the process of ordering the Edge and the Dealer thought that I was trading in my 2008 F350 and I told them it depends on what they would give me and I would consider trading it on a new truck.
Short story is that I ordered a 2013 F350 yesterday for almost or the same payments I was paying for my 2008 (it depends on the incentives at time of delivery if cheaper). I hope that this new dealer is better then the last or Iím in for a whole pile of hurt. And the 6.7L is better then the 6.4L. If not it deserves me right for buying another Ford (x2).
The dealer states that my order is in for the truck but Ford canít give me a build date till January, which really doesnít bother me because my trade in price is locked in and at least I donít have to drive a new vehicle for one less winter season. So Cory; can you track any vehicle at the Kentucky Plant if I provide a VIN in January.

Thanks in advanceÖ..Canadian MPD56
MPD56 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2012, 03:40 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPD56 View Post
Hi Cory: Glad to always see you helping on the forum...Just wondering if you can track vehicles that are built for Canadian customers?...
Thanks so much for the kind words, MPD56!

Yes, the tracker I use can keep tabs on Canadian orders. Shoot a PM with your order number + dealer details.

Cory

Old 11-29-2012, 06:17 PM   #34 (permalink)

Cory,
I would love to give you my vin, but I can't get it. I will pm it as soon as I do.
Thanks,
Rick
Added: Line-X, Isspro EV gauges, Prodigy, C-BETR mirrors, Huskey liners, PIAA-1500 Back-Up, Rancho 5406, RETRAX, Fumoto, XM Radio
Older Truck:
1999 F250 Lariot, SB, 7.3, Linex, Bullet Proof
RootDoc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2012, 10:23 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RootDoc View Post
Cory,I would love to give you my vin, but I can't get it. I will pm it as soon as I do. Thanks...
Rick,

You can also send a PM with your order number and dealer code/dealer information. Crystal will look up your latest status.

Cory

Old 11-30-2012, 12:27 PM   #36 (permalink)

Cory,
I ordered a 2013 F-350 Lariat, DRW, 4x4, 6.7l, pale adobe, loaded on Oct.26 from Chalmers Ford, Santa Fe, NM. They have not received an acknowledgement from Ford. They tell me it's still not scheduled.
Jim
Headspace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #37 (permalink)

Cory,
Forgot to add: Dealer #: F56506. Order No.1119, Order code 628A.
Thanks for any help you can give,
Jim
(aka Headspace)

Last edited by Headspace; 11-30-2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Sent personal email
Old 12-02-2012, 08:31 AM   #38 (permalink)

Cory / Crystal,
My new truck was supposed to be finished with the build on Saturday Dec first. Now can you tell me when it will be shipped over here in PA. I guess it will come by truck? I am never satisfied eh?
Regards
Pat Hogan
utah66 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
Cory,
Forgot to add: Dealer #: F56506. Order No.1119, Order code 628A.
Thanks for any help you can give,
Jim
(aka Headspace)
Quote:
Originally Posted by utah66 View Post
Cory / Crystal,
My new truck was supposed to be finished with the build on Saturday Dec first. Now can you tell me when it will be shipped over here in PA. I guess it will come by truck? I am never satisfied eh?
Regards
Pat Hogan
Hey Headspace and utah66,

Just a heads up that I responded to your PMs with updated info. Feel free to reach out to me via PM if you have any additional questions!

Thanks,
Crystal

Old 12-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #40 (permalink)

WOW ! That Crystal is on the ball !

Been checking with my dealer every week for past month and being told Ford hasn't even acknowledged my f-350 order. $60K. More than my first house!
Sent Crystal a PM and within three hours she found out there were two trucks with the same order number, found out which was mine, got a VIN assigned for it, and sent it to me. Now that's what I call Customer Service!
Good work Crystal and Ford. I would like to forward this to Crystal's supervisor.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:13 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Been checking with my dealer every week for past month and being told Ford hasn't even acknowledged my f-350 order. $60K. More than my first house!
Sent Crystal a PM and within three hours she found out there were two trucks with the same order number, found out which was mine, got a VIN assigned for it, and sent it to me. Now that's what I call Customer Service!
Good work Crystal and Ford. I would like to forward this to Crystal's supervisor.
Headspace, you totally just made my day. Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm always willing to see what I can do to help, even if it means doing a little bit of digging.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks again!
Crystal

Old 12-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #42 (permalink)

Arrow

Quote:
Cory,
I ordered a 2013 F-350 Lariat, DRW, 4x4, 6.7l, pale adobe, loaded on Oct.26 from Chalmers Ford, Santa Fe, NM. They have not received an acknowledgement from Ford. They tell me it's still not scheduled.
Jim

Good luck with your order.

My experience with Chalmers Ford Santa Fe was definitely not my fav! Ordered a truck in April 2012...and when it came in...it was missing a key package. Had to decline the order. Came home to ABQ...and stopped in at local dealer...placed a NEW order...and truck was perfect when took delivery in June.

Wish the sales staff was better informed at Chalmers Ford Santa Fe.

biz
biz4two is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2012, 11:01 AM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biz4two View Post
Good luck with your order.

My experience with Chalmers Ford Santa Fe was definitely not my fav! Ordered a truck in April 2012...and when it came in...it was missing a key package. Had to decline the order. Came home to ABQ...and stopped in at local dealer...placed a NEW order...and truck was perfect when took delivery in June.

Wish the sales staff was better informed at Chalmers Ford Santa Fe.

biz
Hi biz4two,

I'm glad to hear that you got your perfect truck, even though the process was frustrating. If you'd like, I can record your dealer feedback for you. Send me a PM detailing your experience and I'll add it to our system.

Crystal

Old 12-11-2012, 03:15 PM   #44 (permalink)

Cory, I see you've been able help many members with getting copies of window stickers, ETA's and info relative to truck on order. I've already been able to get the window stick from the web site for my 2013 F350 that was produced last week. When I ordered a 2011 F350 I was able to track the location of the rail car on which it was shipped, so I knew pretty much what day it would arrice at the dealership.

I'm not sure if that capability still exists but if anyone knows, it is likely you. My VIN is:
1FT7W3BT1DEA28579 and based on a screen shot the dealer sent me, the 'Dlr ETA WK' is 12/17. Can you determine where it is between Kentucky and Massachusetts? Thanks in advance. Wayne
VermontWayne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #45 (permalink)

Cory/
I have followed this forum for awhile and I see you helped a number of people with there truck orders so I signed up to see if you can help me also. I`am in Ontario and I orded a new truck on 09/20/12 and the dealer had alocation for the truck but I have received no schedued and serial # as yet, seems way to long to wait? I called direct into Ford in Oakville in November and talked to the person that looks after scheduling and she said I would have a serial # by dec 4th, still no #.
My dealer # cb8178 and order #5000.
Thanks 71mstg
71mstg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 2011 and Up Ford Super Duties > '11-Up Ordering Information

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.