06 block heater f250 - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 6.0L Power Stroke Engine and Drivetrain

6.0L Power Stroke Engine and Drivetrain Discussion of the 6.0L Power Stroke diesel engine and drivetrain in the 2003-Up Super Duties and Excursions. No gas engine discussion allowed except on transmissions and drivetrain that pertain to all models. Please confine discussion of topics in this forum to those items that are specific to the 6.0L Power Stroke engine.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2010, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation 06 block heater f250

i have an 06 f250 where is the heater cord plug in at could some one please help me with this i was told it is in the right side back of the engine abover the starter is that the ture i yet have went an look just wanted to make sure its in that spot thank you
oldeyellow250 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2010, 08:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

That's true. When installed at the factory the cord starts(plugs in) to a plug right above the starter on the right hand side of the engine. It then weaves along the block and comes out just inside the front bumper so it is easily accessible.
2005 Arizona Beige F250 6.0PS automatic, MBRP 4" turbo back, AFE stage I, EGR delete, ARP studs, SCTx3, B&W turnover ball gooseneck with 5th wheel companion, Firestone airbags, Dipricol gauges, B&D exhaust brake, Bedrug and Snugtop SL tonneau cover, Zoodad mod, Blue spring upgrade, Sinister coolant filter.
bcoakley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2010, 05:59 AM   #3 (permalink)

Thank you so much
oldeyellow250 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2010, 08:56 AM   #4 (permalink)

Here is an article that shows you how to route the install of the heater cord.

Diesel Technician Society

good luck

2008 FX4 F250 CCSB w/ 6.4L PSD - Edge Insight, H13 Bi-HIDs, custom coolant filter, "all deleted", fumoto.
rock_doctor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 6.0L Power Stroke Engine and Drivetrain

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.