2003 ICP sensor location?? - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 6.0L Power Stroke Engine and Drivetrain

6.0L Power Stroke Engine and Drivetrain Discussion of the 6.0L Power Stroke diesel engine and drivetrain in the 2003-Up Super Duties and Excursions. No gas engine discussion allowed except on transmissions and drivetrain that pertain to all models. Please confine discussion of topics in this forum to those items that are specific to the 6.0L Power Stroke engine.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2006, 04:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2003 ICP sensor location??

Where exactly is the ICP sensor located on the 2003 6.0's...I need to change the one on my dad's truck out.
2001 F-250 7.3 PSD, Oxford White, 4x4 Extended Cab, Short Bed, 5% tint all around, 12" JL Audio sub, Autometer guages (tranny, pryo, boost), 4 inch Magnaflow turbo back exhaust, K&N FIPK w/ AFE Proguard 7, DP-Tuner chip (60, 80, 120), ATS housing, built trans w/ triple disc converter, 2.5" Rough Country leveling kit, 4" BDS rear blocks, Viper 160XVL Remote Start
oxman579 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2006, 06:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
OT

My Photos: (8)
Re: 2003 ICP sensor location??

As I recall its on the rear of e. Lost my link, but 6L bible shows pics/location etc. Good luck!
Old 07-17-2006, 07:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

ICP is at the very rear, in the middle, at the top. It can be gotten from underneath (you'll have to remove the heat shield between the y pipe) or it can be gotten from the top (FICM has to come out). Neither way is real easy. Don't confuse it with the IPR which is mounted real close to it.
GrampyJim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2006, 07:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

My Photos: (2)

this might help a little also!
http://www.backglass.org/duncan/ps60...l/ps60_011.jpg

2004/1997 Powerstroke Pics, Ford 9N Tractor,6.0 Bible
dwelch1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2006, 07:14 AM   #5 (permalink)

I appreciate the help guys.
2001 F-250 7.3 PSD, Oxford White, 4x4 Extended Cab, Short Bed, 5% tint all around, 12" JL Audio sub, Autometer guages (tranny, pryo, boost), 4 inch Magnaflow turbo back exhaust, K&N FIPK w/ AFE Proguard 7, DP-Tuner chip (60, 80, 120), ATS housing, built trans w/ triple disc converter, 2.5" Rough Country leveling kit, 4" BDS rear blocks, Viper 160XVL Remote Start
oxman579 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 6.0L Power Stroke Engine and Drivetrain

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.