The Diesel Stop banner

help replacing my IPR - 2004 F350

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  turbodieselny 
#1 ·
my truck has been sitting in my driveway for almost a year and I really need to start driving it or sell it. But first, I need to get it running. I was told it was my IRP.

I originally posted in this forum a while ago but things were never resolved. If anyone out there knows where I could get some instructions on how to replace the IRP and where the best place to buy one online is, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the originally thread:

please help me get my truck started!! I need it for work!! - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com

thanks!!

#2 ·
ive read your first thread you mention that you only have 200 psi when cranking well putting a new ipr will not help start the truck you must have o ring failure or stand pipe o ring issues or stc fitting problem these motors are very labor intensive to work or time consuming i have a 3 months dead 2005 f350 100,000 miles with these same problems that will be torn down and fixed by me ford or international really should be recalling these problems warranty over or not n fixing them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.