The Diesel Stop banner

Where to go from here?

881 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  METZCOOL 
#1 ·
I have read a lot of post and still not sure where to go with this?

Truck is a 2005 f350 dually and is studded, powermaxx turbo, BPD oil cooler and EGR cooler, Eds atlas 40 ficm, Matts unlimited tow tunes, Edge insight monitor with EGT probe and coolant and fuel pressure sensors, Sinister Diesel coolant filter, Bypass oil filteration system, BPD water pump, New oil rail plugs, STC update, Blue spring upgrade.

I have new ford fuel filters and fuel psi is 62 to 65 at idle and 50 to 55 WOT with no trailer, all ok

Hook up 16000 lb fifth wheel and fuel pressure is good at 65 mph flat land but as soon as I hit a hill and truck requires full power then fuel pressure drops down to 20 to 25 psi and will bounce back up after hill. This will happen with full tank or quarter tank so I dont think it is air.

I have done all my own work and upgrades on this and I am leaning towards HFCM but not sure and hope I can get some good insight on here before I replace the HFCM?

#2 ·
I think you are headed in the right direction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.