The Diesel Stop banner

I need help pcm!

954 views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Andrew G 
#1 ·
Anyone around north ga that could help me real qick just want to test me pcm to see if its bad i believe it is. Just want to test a know good one (out of a truck that runs) and try it either in mine or try it in the truck that runs. Im in habersham will pay money for your time and will do all the work i just dont want to pay all the money to just spend on a pcm and it not be it. Thanks let me know asap

#4 ·
have you verified ALL the fuses are good.

#8 ·
I had the same problem, unhook the 42 pin connector under the turbo pipe and cycle the key and see what happens. I had the same problem and traced it that way. mine was the connector to the uvch on the driver side. just changed it and it fired up. Even cold starts now.

#13 ·
Please don't throw money at your truck. Take the time to test so you don't buy parts that wont fix the problem. It could be a bad wire at valve cover connection, where main harness crosses over valve cover, or in bundle from IDM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.