The Diesel Stop banner

Used Diablo Sport chip?????

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  F3504ME 
#1 ·
I have aquired a 2 position chip from a friend. He had it in a 2002 7.3 VDH2. My question is can i send it to DP tuner and get his programs burnt??? I have 2003 7.3 VDH5? Thanks for any input!

#2 ·
I find it hard to believe , with all the knowledge on here nobody has an idea about this? oh well sorry for the crappy post!

#5 ·
Diablo is not the most popular chip that I have seen on here. If it is not one of Jodys chips, or a TS chip then I DONT Know if he can reburn it or not.
Give him a call at talk to HIM,,dont have someone else answer a question about him! OK?
WELCOME TO TDS,,and I wasnt being smart alec about it,,just if you have a question about DPtuner,,then call DPtuner! Then your answer will be STRAIGHT UP!

#6 ·
Yea sorry guys just impatient. I heard the Diablo chips were way high on EGT's. I will give Jody a call , who knows might get lucky!!

#8 ·
Talked to Jody, He's say's diablo chip's have to be programed by a diablo dealer. Not sure if i want to put this in my truck? Anybody running this chip? 54HP/ 110Tq Any good or bad points? I dont have gauges yet so i must be careful with mods! Don't tow just daily play toy.

#10 ·
#11 ·
Geoff is the man!!!!!! I bought a used Diablo chip on EBAY and sent it to him. The package fell of Big Brown truck and a lady found it in the street by her house. It had been run over!!!! She dropped it off @ Geoff's. Chip was reflashed with tow/HP (54/80). The programming exceeded my expectations.

Thanks Geoff!!!!! Remember me?

Awsome customer service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.