C-Better Mirrors - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 Upgrades and Aftermarket - General

1999-2007 Upgrades and Aftermarket - General Upgrading or adding OEM or aftermarket equipment to your 1999-2007 Super Duty. Please confine discussion of topics in this forum to those items that are not engine-specific.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2006, 08:31 AM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
C-Better Mirrors

For the life of me I can not find a website or a post about C-Better mirrors could someone post up a link?

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2006, 08:52 AM   #2 (permalink)

Re: C-Better Mirrors Needed

http://www.c-betr.com/
2001 7.3L F450 4x4 CC Automatic Fontaine Conversion 4:30 Limited slip Reyco Granning Full Air Ride Supension, Transfer Flow Fuel System, 4" MBRP turbo back, gages, pryo pre turbo.
Build Date 03-12-01 in KY. Towing a 34 foot Thor Tahoe toy hauler 5er.
2004 F250 CC SB XLT 6.0 Automatic Gauges Big Walker Truck Muffler towing a 23 foot American Freedom with a buggy inside
OldmanII is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2006, 06:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Tremendous customer service!

Marc
2005 F-250 Supercab 4x4 Lariat long bed 6 speed, Vegistroke V3 WVO system, integrated brake controller, upfitter switches, TTM, South Texas Outfitters custom front end replacement, Whelen Liberty LED lightbar, Whelen Dominator LED front bar, hidden front strobes, rear LED's and strobes, Rhino liner, Whelen 200 watt siren, Havis Consolidator console, and other hidden goodies. Pictures are in "Shoebox" album.
http://community.webshots.com/user/vtfireftr
VTFireftr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2006, 11:23 AM   #4 (permalink)

Got them ordered, hopefully they will be there today when I get home.
Thanks
Old 06-07-2006, 04:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

You'll love those mirrors, they totally eliminate the blind spots. I was gonna respond back to you since I no longer use mine but I see you already ordered them so I just put them in the classifieds. Good luck with the mirrors.
Dave
HighCover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2006, 06:43 PM   #6 (permalink)

Just Ordered 2 sets myself.

2005 PSD 4x4 Ex Limited
05F350Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2006, 08:38 PM   #7 (permalink)

Qworks is the company that makes them, and I ordered directly from them:
http://www.qwks.com/C-Betr-Mirror-Set-p-3.html

Wherever you get them from, you're bound to love them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

2000 F350 7.3 CC LB DRW 4x4 4R100 4.10 Lariat
Performance Mods: ISSPRO gauges, DIY Tymar, straight piped, ITP boost regulator and tee, ATS ported housing, Banks Big Head, CCV Mod, DP-Tuner flip chip, BTS valve body ||| LEDs everywhere: taillights/running boards/mirrors/rear, side lights wired as turn signals, upgraded headlight harness w/ Xtravisions, aux backup lights in bumper ||| Misc. Mods: no more dingers, newer cupholder, fumoto, C-Betrs, locking fuel cap, mud flaps, wannabe air horn, Line-X, behind-seat storage shelf, intercooler foil wrap removed, SS HPX
My Truck Pics

NorCal Powerstrokes
ryaneverk2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2006, 02:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

[ QUOTE ]
You'll love those mirrors, they totally eliminate the blind spots. I was gonna respond back to you since I no longer use mine but I see you already ordered them so I just put them in the classifieds. Good luck with the mirrors.
Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you sell yours yet.I'm lookin to buy a set if you still got'em.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

I ordered mine on Friday the 16 and came monday the 19. Nice fast service. Now i have them installed and so far so good.
1996 F-250 CC SWB 7.3L XLT traded
2004 US Cargo 14x 7 enclosed trailer
Markford14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2006, 11:35 PM   #10 (permalink)

Not to start a brand war here but check out the Super-Vu mirrors at Powerstrokeshop.com they mount onto the factory little convex mirror for a cleaner look and give alot bigger site picture. I've had them on my truck for almost 3 years with zero problems.
"Early" '99, 4-98, F350 2WD CC DRW Lariat, Diablo tuner, Swamps 20* HPOP, 4" turbo back straight pipe & a 5" tip, S&B 12" open element air filter, CCV mod, EBV gutted, Vedder's built 4R100 with triple disk convertor, 6.0 trans cooler, Dfuser T/C lockup mod, DieselSite coolant filter, DieselSite TurboMaster, ITP reg fuel return, 4:10 gear w/lmtd slip,Centramatics, Western Diesel gauges, AIC, Ride Rite air bags & onboard compressor kit, Super-Vu convex mirrors, R.D.S. 91 gal. diamond plate aux fuel tank & toolbox combo, B&W gooseneck & 18K companion 5th wheel setup, Rhino lined, Drawtite 1,000lb leveler bars, Drawtite Activator II, Brown's Welding shop (New Braunfels,Tx)full grill/bumper/headlight guard, TurboNet V-Gate.

508,058 miles and still strokin'.

BioDiesel:
Feed a farmer, starve a terrorist.

N.R.A. Life Member
ProDriver18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2006, 08:46 AM   #11 (permalink)

My Photos: (17)

[ QUOTE ]
cleaner look

[/ QUOTE ]

Any pics? To me the pic on powerstrokediesel.com is not that good and they look akward and out of place on the mirror housing.

2002 Black Excursion XLT 6.8L V10 ( Pics) - Timbrens, 2WD Lift Gate Struts, PIE adapter, Cell Phone Harness.
2002 Ford Explorer - Wifey's ride.
1999 Sunline T24 Saturn 25' TT (Pics) - Every option avail at the time.
obonaventure is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2006, 10:48 PM   #12 (permalink)

No, I don't have any pics of mine and yes they do look kind of awkward in that pic. It looks like they aren't lined up right with the big mirror. Mine look better than that in person.
I looked at C Betters but I didn't want three mirrors hanging there on each side and the Super Vu's have a larger sight picture so that's what I went with.
To each his own. I was just offering another option for convex mirrors because the factory ones pretty much suck. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
"Early" '99, 4-98, F350 2WD CC DRW Lariat, Diablo tuner, Swamps 20* HPOP, 4" turbo back straight pipe & a 5" tip, S&B 12" open element air filter, CCV mod, EBV gutted, Vedder's built 4R100 with triple disk convertor, 6.0 trans cooler, Dfuser T/C lockup mod, DieselSite coolant filter, DieselSite TurboMaster, ITP reg fuel return, 4:10 gear w/lmtd slip,Centramatics, Western Diesel gauges, AIC, Ride Rite air bags & onboard compressor kit, Super-Vu convex mirrors, R.D.S. 91 gal. diamond plate aux fuel tank & toolbox combo, B&W gooseneck & 18K companion 5th wheel setup, Rhino lined, Drawtite 1,000lb leveler bars, Drawtite Activator II, Brown's Welding shop (New Braunfels,Tx)full grill/bumper/headlight guard, TurboNet V-Gate.

508,058 miles and still strokin'.

BioDiesel:
Feed a farmer, starve a terrorist.

N.R.A. Life Member
ProDriver18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-22-2006, 05:45 AM   #13 (permalink)

[ QUOTE ]
I was just offering another option for convex mirrors because the factory ones pretty much suck. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Once you get a set of c-betrs on, the factory convex's work real well for aiming at the rear duals for lining up a parking spot nicely. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

2000 F350 7.3 CC LB DRW 4x4 4R100 4.10 Lariat
Performance Mods: ISSPRO gauges, DIY Tymar, straight piped, ITP boost regulator and tee, ATS ported housing, Banks Big Head, CCV Mod, DP-Tuner flip chip, BTS valve body ||| LEDs everywhere: taillights/running boards/mirrors/rear, side lights wired as turn signals, upgraded headlight harness w/ Xtravisions, aux backup lights in bumper ||| Misc. Mods: no more dingers, newer cupholder, fumoto, C-Betrs, locking fuel cap, mud flaps, wannabe air horn, Line-X, behind-seat storage shelf, intercooler foil wrap removed, SS HPX
My Truck Pics

NorCal Powerstrokes
ryaneverk2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-22-2006, 07:48 AM   #14 (permalink)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was just offering another option for convex mirrors because the factory ones pretty much suck. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Once you get a set of c-betrs on, the factory convex's work real well for aiming at the rear duals for lining up a parking spot nicely. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]EXACTLY!
2002 F350 Lariat CC 4x4 Auto 4.10 DRW, DP-Tuner F5 live tuned stock, quiet, 40dd, 40, 60, 80 tow, 80e and 120r, B&W GN, BrakeSmart, 'pooned tank, tank and pre-pump mods, 2 Dahl 100 filter, regulated return, BTS dual HPOP, AC singles with EDM 34 lpm nozzles, AIS, H2e, Spearco 6.0 IC, Hypermax 3.5" dp--> MBRP 4" 304SS exhaust, BTS tranny, 203 T-stat, Chevron ELC, coolant filter, Oilguard bypass with Schaeffer 9000, WranglerNW 200 amp alternator & Optima group 31 batteries, Nippon-Denso starter, SPA gauges, SteveRacer mods, Hella 80/100W 9007s, Hella Micro DE foglights, 1000FF driving lights, 220W backup lights, Stancor contactor, Michelin XPS Traction tires, X-Springs, Bilstein shox, custom bumpers but otherwise stock. Nov 30 '99 build engine with 16 K miles, Fluidampr, Comp Cam 910 springs, Melling LPOP and ARP headstuds.
haul_n_horses2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-22-2006, 07:51 AM   #15 (permalink)

Hey no problem. I was'nt criticizing your choice. I just thought the pics on powerstrokediesel.com make it look akward.

Thanks

2002 Black Excursion XLT 6.8L V10 ( Pics) - Timbrens, 2WD Lift Gate Struts, PIE adapter, Cell Phone Harness.
2002 Ford Explorer - Wifey's ride.
1999 Sunline T24 Saturn 25' TT (Pics) - Every option avail at the time.
obonaventure is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 Upgrades and Aftermarket - General

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.