Join Date: Jul 2006
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: gin poles in my stock bed??
Consider wether a lift-gate would work for your application. Obviously I adore mine.
- 99 F350 CC, LB, Dually - 01/98 Production Date - Tommy Gate hydraulic liftgate (awesome & highly recommended.)
- 19.5" Goodyear G622s on F550 wheels front and rear.
- F550 brakes. 1050CFM thermostatic 2nd tranny cooler. Prodigy brake controller.
- 4" exhaust to the turbo. 4-pillar EGT, TRANS, WATER, BOOST.
- Ford Ambulance APCM/AIC. Severe Duty AIS.
- Code 3 2100 LED Lightbar, Perimiter Strobes, LED-X lights, Electric (firetruck type) warning horn & PA.
- 4 batteries, Xantrex 250A automatic battery combiner/splitter.
- Dual Xantrex Prosine 2.0KW inverters for 110/220v, Laser printer/copier, plasma cutter, welder.