Leveling kit for '05 2WD F250? - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 Upgrades and Aftermarket - General

1999-2007 Upgrades and Aftermarket - General Upgrading or adding OEM or aftermarket equipment to your 1999-2007 Super Duty. Please confine discussion of topics in this forum to those items that are not engine-specific.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2007, 12:51 AM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Leveling kit for '05 2WD F250?

I have a '05 F250 2WD Diesel and love the truck buit i hate the rake it has, its horrible. I dont need a lift so id like to just level the front out some with the back. Its impossible to find any info on 2wd's so i was wondering if someone could help me out. I know about the Daystar kit and dont really like the fact that its the same part used for a Ranger but if its my only option ill take it. I cant find any other manuf. of 2wd leveling kits.

With the Daystar kit are new shocks required? Also, anyone have personal experience with this kit and the quality of the parts? Thanks for the help!
-'05 Harley front,'08 rear
-Rowdy Racks mud flaps
losrocket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2007, 05:10 AM   #2 (permalink)

Re: Leveling kit for '05 2WD F250?

I have a daystar kit in the closet. Great little kit. Had it on for like 4 months, then went with a fabtech 6". It leveled the truck, and required no new shocks. Just an alignment. I was happy with it.
raildog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2007, 09:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

Re: Leveling kit for '05 2WD F250?

Thanks for the response thats exactly what i wanted to hear. I just wanted to make sure that it didnt cause any ride problems or things like that. As long as it levels the truck ill be happy. Thanks again!
-'05 Harley front,'08 rear
-Rowdy Racks mud flaps
losrocket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 Upgrades and Aftermarket - General

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.