The Diesel Stop banner

Mickey Thompson ATZ 40x13.50x20

5K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Bigballer32 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any pics of this tire in a 38 or 40 inch size? What are the thoughts on this tire? I am getting a 10.5 inch lift installed Friday on my 2005 and am planning on running 40's. My wheels are 9 inches wide and the Toyo's are just too damn wide so I am planning on running these. Any opinions or thoughts? I am buying them for $530 a tire which is why I want to make sure they are a good tire before dropping that kind of cash. I was planning on running the Iroks but I heard they were terrible. Help me nail down my tire choice!

#3 ·
I chose toyos over the atz, Mine are not 40's but i was told by multiple people they seem soft, and wear fast, and howl, but on 40s your gonna get howl, I was told toyos last longer and wear better than the atz, It looks cool but your paying for the name more than anything, So i chose the toyos

#4 ·
My wheels are 20x9 MKW M26 with the 5.5 inch backspace. Do you think I can run the Toyos on a 9 inch wheel or do I need to step up to a 10 incher? I don't like the "fat" look and want to tuck them in as much as possible.

#5 ·
On my toyo flier it says 9 to 10 inch wheels, depending on size so id say yes, but the wheel part on backspacing i dunno

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.