The Diesel Stop banner

What seats will fit my 99CC

51K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  coryscfd 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, looking to buy my first diesel truck and I found a great deal. Too bad the deal may not be that great of a deal. Mechanically it is fine but someone stole the both the front and rear seats out of the truck, plus some of the plastic trim. Not sure of the purpose but now I have to debate whether to pass on the truck or buy it and get new seats.

I was finding that there are more newer truck seats available then the older models. So what year seats will fit into my truck? I'm looking at getting a 99 F250 (not sure if it early 99 or not). It's a crewcab as well. I heard that I may have to drill some holes for the rear seats which I don't mind. I don't care about heated seats since I live in Arizona. Any advice would be appreciated. I have until today to decide what to do.

Thanks

#2 ·
Any seats 99-2012 will fit 05+ the rear seat will need a few extra holes drilled no big deal.
the plugs for the seats will be not be the same but you can always splice them.

#3 ·
that is as long as the truck look likes the 2000 superduty and not a bubble truck.

#5 ·
#9 ·
From what i was told f150 will not work. They may with mods. I went for SD seats from 2009, its a split bench so inhad to drill holes in the middle. Outside holes fit perfect.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#10 ·
Just FYI a front 40/20/40 seat should bolt right into the back seat as well. I did this in my 04. As mentioned you might have to drill a few holes. If you look underneath you can see the "supports" it goes into. At least I'm pretty sure the 99's are this way. Basically it's from where the buckets bolt in on the trucks that had the quad captain options.

#15 ·
Same question here

I have a 99 super duty, have a std vinyl bench in it now and I want to upgrade to 2011 cloth bucket seats. I found a nos console in Ocala fla for $75 to match these seats. From what I have read I will just need to drill new holes and the outer holes should line up. Will I need to spacer or make brackets at all? The seats look similar but don't want to pull the trigger on the seats till I know I can fit them. Any help is greatly appreciated.

#16 ·
can someone shed some light for me please. I am looking to install some 2011 40-20-40 seats in my 99 ford f250 super duty. right now I have a bench seat and its killing my back. I wonder if anyone has put 2007-later seats in a 99-2006 model truck, and what is needed to complete the change. I have heard that simply drilling new holes is all I need to do, others say the later seats will not work. I have found a set of 2011 seats, but want to make sure they fit before purchase. any help is really appreciated!

#17 ·
I put a set of 2011 seats in my 03. No drilling required. They bolt right in. The only nightmare was the wiring. The set I bought came out of a truck that had electric butt warmers / ac / memory position / etc. Over 200 wires under the driver's seat. My truck had two... The fun was figuring out how to get the electric seats to work - I got it done and I took notes / pictures which I can dig out if you are in the same situation. I didn't want the butt warmers, but I'm sure if you know a PhD in electrical engineering, they could probably get those working as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.