Cold Weather Package ? - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 General Questions

1999-2007 General Questions General questions related to 1999-2007 Super Duty trucks. If it doesn't fit the other categories, post it here. Gas engine discussion that pertains to all models is allowed. Specific gas engine questions should use the Gas Engines forum.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cold Weather Package ?

I am going to get a new serpentine belt for my 2001 F250 and I see that there is an option for two different belts depending on whether or not I have the "Cold Weather Package". I searched and did not get a clear answer on what the package is and if I have it. Anyone tell me what this package consists of?
jmunk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2011, 02:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (178)
Take your old belt to the parts store and match it up for length. There are a couple of different lengths. I'm not sure what the differences with a cold weather package are.
99.5 F250 PSD Supercab LB 4x4, ZF-6 w/SB Con OFE, 3.73LS, Boost & pyro gauges, Swamps S175/146 injectors, DP 80 HP Econo PCM (classic version), AIS, coolant filter w/"hokum" bracket, regulated return, heated mirror mod, lighted cupholder, Marinco heater plug-in.

Hard or no-start? Check Here
klhansen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2011, 09:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

My Photos: (6)
The only question I get when I look up your belt is single or dual alternators.
Full Force Stage 1 Singles & TS 6-Position
2 Optima Red Tops
Auto Meter Boost and Pyro Gauges
8,200lbs---Cat Scale---Thats me and and 38 Gallons of Diesel

1987 Mustang GT Cobra Clone

34 Ft Kaufman Solid Deck 2-Car Hauler
TonkaThunder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 General Questions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.