The Diesel Stop banner

Front End Rebuild Parts for 1999 4X4

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  whitjo 
#1 ·
This summer I am going to rebuild my front end. I have already replaced the rotors and the wheel bearing set once. Seals and now shot and ball joints are showing wear. My question is I am collecting the required parts I cannot find the schematics in the online Ford Parts Websites. I could find them before but not now. Without the schematics I am not sure what part #'s I need. Could someone direct me to a website with the schematics or could one of you Ford employees provide a Ford catalog Part # list of required parts? It is a June 99 productions date.

Wheel Bearing set
Thrush washers
Ball Joints
Back seal
Axle shaft seal
Tie rod ends

Am I forgeting anything? I swapped out the front hub for Warn Premiums.

Thanks for the help.

#2 ·
Really, please I need some help here. Of the 49 people who have looked at this no one knows where I can get the part #'s?

#4 ·
Yep did that first. When you pull up this online ford part sites and put in the make and model they provide only a very limited number of parts for each catagory listed. Even the Ford manaufacturer site bad. However if you have the part # you can seach that up. That is why i need the schematics and the part #'s. It shouldn't be this difficult.

#5 · (Edited)
Not a Ford site but here is where I get most of my front end parts. They have it all including the small parts. Decent price as well.
QUAD 4 x4

They also offer an exploded view with parts guide for $5.00

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.