Front End Rebuild Parts for 1999 4X4 - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 General Questions

1999-2007 General Questions General questions related to 1999-2007 Super Duty trucks. If it doesn't fit the other categories, post it here. Gas engine discussion that pertains to all models is allowed. Specific gas engine questions should use the Gas Engines forum.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 03:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Front End Rebuild Parts for 1999 4X4

This summer I am going to rebuild my front end. I have already replaced the rotors and the wheel bearing set once. Seals and now shot and ball joints are showing wear. My question is I am collecting the required parts I cannot find the schematics in the online Ford Parts Websites. I could find them before but not now. Without the schematics I am not sure what part #'s I need. Could someone direct me to a website with the schematics or could one of you Ford employees provide a Ford catalog Part # list of required parts? It is a June 99 productions date.

Wheel Bearing set
Thrush washers
Ball Joints
Back seal
Axle shaft seal
Tie rod ends

Am I forgeting anything? I swapped out the front hub for Warn Premiums.

Thanks for the help.
Late '99, F-250 7.3L, PSD, Super Duty, AT, 4X4, Crew Cab, 235 Mich tires, MBRP 4" Exhaust, 4-setting DP-Tuner (set for +80hp Econ mode), K&N Filter and Intake Tube, 203 thermostat, coolant filter, A-Pillar Isspro gauge set (pyro pre-turbo, trans temp, boost), Turbo Master Wastegate Controller, 6.0L tranny cooler, BTS valve body, rebuilt trans at 196K mi, bilstein shocks, Chevron Delo 400 10-40w, Zoodad mod, late model cup holder.

No time left for Drinking.
jdkluge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

Really, please I need some help here. Of the 49 people who have looked at this no one knows where I can get the part #'s?
Late '99, F-250 7.3L, PSD, Super Duty, AT, 4X4, Crew Cab, 235 Mich tires, MBRP 4" Exhaust, 4-setting DP-Tuner (set for +80hp Econ mode), K&N Filter and Intake Tube, 203 thermostat, coolant filter, A-Pillar Isspro gauge set (pyro pre-turbo, trans temp, boost), Turbo Master Wastegate Controller, 6.0L tranny cooler, BTS valve body, rebuilt trans at 196K mi, bilstein shocks, Chevron Delo 400 10-40w, Zoodad mod, late model cup holder.

Old 07-01-2010, 02:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Go on a Ford parts site from here and look up
the parts and there will be pic's and part#
redrocker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2010, 03:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Yep did that first. When you pull up this online ford part sites and put in the make and model they provide only a very limited number of parts for each catagory listed. Even the Ford manaufacturer site bad. However if you have the part # you can seach that up. That is why i need the schematics and the part #'s. It shouldn't be this difficult.

Old 07-06-2010, 03:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Not a Ford site but here is where I get most of my front end parts. They have it all including the small parts. Decent price as well.
QUAD 4 x4

They also offer an exploded view with parts guide for $5.00

Pro GOD, Pro Guns, Pro Life Important Notice, Pro Life changes when someone breaks in.

Last edited by whitjo; 07-06-2010 at 03:48 PM.
whitjo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 General Questions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.