Installing fog lights on 2006 F350 - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 General Questions

1999-2007 General Questions General questions related to 1999-2007 Super Duty trucks. If it doesn't fit the other categories, post it here. Gas engine discussion that pertains to all models is allowed. Specific gas engine questions should use the Gas Engines forum.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Installing fog lights on 2006 F350

Just bought a kit from ford with all the pertinent parts needed to install the foglights on my truck; switch, wires, bolts, fuses, relays, and lights, but no instructions, has anyone bought this kit before, and done this task to a truck that did not come from factory with them already installed? btw, the part number on the box is 5C3Z-15200-AC Lamp Assembly. thanks for any input.
vortechf150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2010, 01:31 AM   #2 (permalink)

My Photos: (35)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Some have done it with the Ford kit, others like my self did it with an after market kit.
I did a ground for the lights, fuse and relay and a small wire from the relay to a simple switch to throw the relay and light up the lights..

Might be able to copy the lay out from the back of the after market lights that I have and post it here.. and there might be some wiring layouts posted,, but off hand can not remember Who did them..
2000 E350 7.3PSD, Hellwig Stablizer bar,140 Lightforce with covers, 55Watt High/Lows HID's (watch which company) , extras in the bumper. 4"Aero Turbin and 4" all the way back. 1705 program, Scangauge II,265/75/16E Toyo Open Country, My Photos http://photos.thedieselstop.com/show...ser/32366/sl/a
"FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION"

It riles them to believe
that you perceive
the web they weave
And keep on thinking free
Alaskapsdvan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 General Questions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.