pouring smoke and pedestrians - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 General Questions

1999-2007 General Questions General questions related to 1999-2007 Super Duty trucks. If it doesn't fit the other categories, post it here. Gas engine discussion that pertains to all models is allowed. Specific gas engine questions should use the Gas Engines forum.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2006, 06:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
pouring smoke and pedestrians

has anyone covered people walking down the side of the road with black smoke while driving by? ...maybe even to someone in a car with the windows down? would it be wrong?? tell me your thoughts on this...

ECBR
PICS
WEBSHOTS
rednck21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2006, 06:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: pouring smoke and pedestrians

i have smoked a few vehciles out [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] i love the looks on their faces, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] switching lanes and stuff [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
optipop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2006, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

I can think of one time where I smoked out a person on a bicycle. It was a very narrow two way road with intermittant traffic coming at me and I'm pulling my 30' travel trailer. This person was riding her bike on the right side of the road but still about a foot "inside" the line. I kept blowing the horn but she wouldn't even turn her head and look. So when I was able to pass her, I had to floor the peddle and move way over to the left just to get around her without hitting her with my trailer. People on bicycles that have a bike lane but still don't use it, really REALLY annoy me. On the other hand, I would try not to smoke out someone with their windows down or normal pedestrians.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2006, 08:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

I did it to a group of punk kids parked on the side of the road sitting on the trunk of there car smoking cigarettes...just some high school kids that thought they looked tough cause they smoked...so I showed them what kinda smoke really makes a guy look tough...
RockinJW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2006, 08:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
NP

My Photos: (10)

[ QUOTE ]
has anyone covered people walking down the side of the road with black smoke while driving by? ...maybe even to someone in a car with the windows down? would it be wrong?? tell me your thoughts on this...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if it is some punk in a rice burner with a coffee can muffler and his THUMP box rattling all the windows in the buildings for two blocks around. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif[/img]
2000 SD CC PSD 4X4 Lariat, 156 WB, Island Blue & Harvest Gold, AIC, Autometer Pyro, Isspro Boost gauge, Banks Monster Exhaust, AIS Filter Kit, Racor CCV3550, Stainless Steel grille, Grover Organtone Air Horns, 02 headlights, 2012 rear bumper, hitch, tail lights & mirrors. Ordered 11/23/99, Built 01/13/00, shipped 01/14/00, Delivered 2/2/00. (25,717 miles on the odometer as of 7-20-2014) Running Board LED Light Project My Trucks & Upgrades

NP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2006, 08:17 PM   #6 (permalink)

A few days after getting my truck, I was on route 20 near Belvidere, and some punk ricer in his queermobile with the thumpin speakers was on my passenger side, revvin his fart can, and annoying the yellow fluid out of me. The truck never smoked since I got it, but that one time, the truck must have been annoyed too, because the moment the light turned green I punched it and filled that POS with thick black smoke. A day I will always remember! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sold due to neglect
U.S.N. Paradise BB91904
'99 F350 CC LWB DRW

Mods, SuperHyper Improbability drive stage II.
Hypermax 5" turbo back system, triple pillar guages, Heater core shutoff. AEM Brute Force intake. 3.73 gearing. DP PCM with 80HP Installed!
ACD2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2006, 10:48 PM   #7 (permalink)

The yelling you hear is actually cheering because they think you're so awesome, and they all think you're 'number one.' [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Does it pass the acid test? To wit - how would you like it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
DarthSurplus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2006, 08:18 AM   #8 (permalink)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if it is some punk in a rice burner with a coffee can muffler and his THUMP box rattling all the windows in the buildings for two blocks around. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]NP is that the Dogtown near Mariposa?
Old 04-09-2006, 09:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
NP

My Photos: (10)

[ QUOTE ]
NP is that the Dogtown near Mariposa?

[/ QUOTE ]

Negative...seems that there are at least 2 places here in CA that were named Dogtown back in the gold mining days. I'm just up the hill from Chico CA.
2000 SD CC PSD 4X4 Lariat, 156 WB, Island Blue & Harvest Gold, AIC, Autometer Pyro, Isspro Boost gauge, Banks Monster Exhaust, AIS Filter Kit, Racor CCV3550, Stainless Steel grille, Grover Organtone Air Horns, 02 headlights, 2012 rear bumper, hitch, tail lights & mirrors. Ordered 11/23/99, Built 01/13/00, shipped 01/14/00, Delivered 2/2/00. (25,717 miles on the odometer as of 7-20-2014) Running Board LED Light Project My Trucks & Upgrades

NP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2006, 02:32 PM   #10 (permalink)

My Photos: (5)

I had a chipped 2000 that smoked like a mofo when you punched it. A ricer was driving very agressive with the thumpin' bass and when I ended up next to him at a light I doused him so bad that when I looked back there was smoke coming out of his passenger side window.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:43 PM   #11 (permalink)

Thats what I'm talkin about [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif[/img]
2000 F-250 ext. cab 4x4 lariat auto, <font color="green">F-5 60tow,80eco,120Get'R'Dun</font>,AFE Stage 2 PG7,MBRP 4" turbo back,<font color="blue">BTS-VB</font>,ITP Crossover,203*T-stat,<font color="red">CAT EC-1</font>,Isspro Overhead Pyro,Boost,Trans.Gauges
<font color="blue">Photos</font>[*]The fact is that the average mans love of liberty is nine tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice, and truth. He is not actually happy when free.,He is uncomfortable, and a bit alarmed, and intolerably lonely. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men, it is the exclusive possession of a small and disreptuable minority, like knowledge, courage, and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. H.L. Mencken 1923
Jimmy3336 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2006, 03:11 PM   #12 (permalink)

I had a dillweed tail-gateing me even though I was 8 over the limit at the time...I tried to be kind, alas to no avail.

When the lanes split, he yanked it over into the RH lane windows down smackin' the wheel... The light was red and traffic happened to be stacked juuust right. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Light went green, and PaaaHHHwooooffFFF ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

I gave him somthin to ***** about.

Each light for the next 6 blocks he got the same thing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

He musta liked it...he signaled I was #1. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif[/img]

~Demon [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif[/img]
99.5 Green F-250 7.3 4x4 Supercab SB, Auto trans 3:73, Tinted windows, Soft tonneau
MODS: K&N FIPK,[color:"red"]DP Tuner 80hp Econo PCM w/PMT1[/color], Clear Corner Headlamp. 4" Turbo-back MBRP Exhaust w/muffler delete, 4 Guage A-pillar (Boost, Pyro, Fuel, Trans) REDHEAD Steering gear (well worth it!).
------------------------
FUTURE MODS: 203* Thermostat, Regulated Fuel system, Coolant Filter, HX fuel line, Wicked Wheel, ATS Turbo housing
------------------------
Repairs: Water Pump @69k, Steering Box @ 72k, New Alternator @ 77k Steering Box #2 @ 84k Shocks @ 90k Ball Joints comming soon!
john99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2006, 07:00 PM   #13 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 1 reviews

LMAO!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]great stories..

ECBR
PICS
WEBSHOTS
rednck21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2006, 08:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Great stories? Not so sure.... From what I see here, nobody here will put up with someone elses crap... but delivering crap is fair game....
GrampyJim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2006, 12:51 AM   #15 (permalink)

Party pooper. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bleh.gif[/img]

I go out driving just to follow kids around on their bicycles, and let 'em have it if they look at me funny (meaning, look at me at all).

Sometimes I'll sit outside elementary schools, with a plastic bag over my intake, and when it lets out and the kids all come pouring out, so does the smoke, for about a minute solid.

True stories.

2000 F350 7.3 CC LB DRW 4x4 4R100 4.10 Lariat
Performance Mods: ISSPRO gauges, DIY Tymar, straight piped, ITP boost regulator and tee, ATS ported housing, Banks Big Head, CCV Mod, DP-Tuner flip chip, BTS valve body ||| LEDs everywhere: taillights/running boards/mirrors/rear, side lights wired as turn signals, upgraded headlight harness w/ Xtravisions, aux backup lights in bumper ||| Misc. Mods: no more dingers, newer cupholder, fumoto, C-Betrs, locking fuel cap, mud flaps, wannabe air horn, Line-X, behind-seat storage shelf, intercooler foil wrap removed, SS HPX
My Truck Pics

NorCal Powerstrokes
ryaneverk2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 General Questions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.