Join Date: Jun 2006
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
cracked block or freeze plug
I just bought another 97 tonight! it would appear that anti-freeze is leaking from the starter area anyone have an idea? is there a freeze plug there? maybe next weekend i can get a better look just thought i would through it out there see what you all had to offer!
TRUCKS ARE BEAUTIFUL!
- 03' F550 4x4 6.0 CC Lariat utility body:MBPR,BD EGR bye bye,afe stg2 dry, superchip cortex
- 97' F-250HD 4x4 7.3 CC,SB: AFE stage II, MBRP-ss 4", BD-brake, DP-tunner chip,big oil, mostlysun coast trans, auto meter C2 gauges overhead, fuel?....!
- 97' F-250HD 4x4 7.3 EC,SB 5 speed
- 96' F-250 Centurion 4dr bronco 4x4 7.3
- 96' F-350 4x4 7.3 SC, LB
- 95' F-350 4x4 7.5 460 CC,LB
- 94' F350 4x4 7.3 N/A under cont./ referb.
- 94' F350 4x4 7.3 turbo, dually auto
- 86' F350 4x4 6.9 4spd dually dump
- 85' F350 4x4 6.9 w/banks sidewinder
- 85' F350 2wd 6.9
- 06' Mercury Mountineer
- 05'Explorer XLT 4.6 V8
- 93'&(2)94'Taurus SHO 3.0 5-speed