Dieselsite HPOP & CPR - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Ford Diesels > Power Strokes 1994-1997 Upgrades and Aftermarket

Power Strokes 1994-1997 Upgrades and Aftermarket Upgrading or adding OEM or aftermarket equipment to your 1994-1997 Ford F-Series with Power Stroke engine.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 06:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dieselsite HPOP & CPR

Has anyone ordered the new fuel systems offered by DieselSite?
2011 F350 CC Lariat 6.7 4x4 Tuxedo Black Loaded* ICON 4.5 inch Stage II with 4 link and Deaver Mini-Paks * OUO 5" Traction Blocks & Bars * 20" BMF Novakanes with 37x12.50x20 Nitto Trails * ICON Dual Steering Stabilizer * RECON Projectors, Mirror, 3rd brake, Cab,and Tailights * Pace Edwards Bedlocker * EPIC Door Seal Mods * AMP Research Steps * http://community.webshots.com/user/ammayernick
ammayernick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Brad (username BradorBard) was a Beta tester, hell probly chime in, he was happy with it
Dan
1997 PSD #34 15.093 @ 88.63mph(on BDPstage1s) Beans electric fuel, H2E FFD 230cc stroked acodes TWildman 6 position Tymar intake, 17*hpop, IDM mod, diamond back 4" turbo back dual exhaust (SD DP), Arp studs, comp valvesprings, 7.3 intercooler, Rough Country 4" lift, 315 Cepeks FC 2 on MT classics, Bdog electrolum gauges (pre/post turbo pyro), E4OD auto, 4.10LS, TC LU w/ ind light, CCV mod, Richter69 TC and accum body, 203* tstat, clear turn signals, toolbox light, ford manual hub conv., ext trim gone.
Highest hp 362, highest tq 723 corrected onstage 1s
future mods: bigoil, 2nd fuelpump
Work truck: 03 7.3 excab lb F250
New Family rig: 2002 7.3 Excursion edge evo II, mbrp 4" tb exhaust, tymar intake
Big_Dan97's Photos
Big_Dan97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 07:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I just found out about this today.Gonna be ready in a few weeks I heard.Anyone have any info on it?

97 F-350 XLT 4X4 7.3 PSD,99K AUTO ,REG CAB,GREEN,NOT STOCK

96 F-250 XLT 4X4 7.3 PSD 220K AUTO REG CAB,BLACK,BONE STOCK EXCEPT FOR A NEW CAR SCENT AIR FRESHENER.

http://community.webshots.com/user/Dzlpwr

diesel97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2008, 12:39 AM   #4 (permalink)

AM & Diesel97, I had the PULSE in for nearly a month. Also tried stock & DIY stage I's for injectors. The truck really liked having the big oil pushing it. I currently have a 17 degree and even running my old tunes, I could feel a difference between the pumps. The PULSE just kept the truck accelerating. I can't wait to see the posts after they ship to see what others think.

As for the fuel system, I don't know the all the details, it's in the works. I'll post more tomorrow, when I get more info. Hope this helps.
97 350 XLT SRW CrewCab, 4X4, 4:10's, Gauges, Tymar OAE, TW 6p chip, no EBPV, RSK with 6" lift, Evans Coolant, PLM tranny and diff covers, 203 T-stat, Spin-on in-line trans filter & true cool cooler, 5" exhaust, IDM mod, AC mod, Banks IC, DIY Stage I's, Dieselsite CPR OBS electric fuel system, Gregg Evan's Monster Box, Adrenaline HPOP with OVERDRIVE,
BardOrBrad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2008, 07:01 PM   #5 (permalink)

Sounds good. I am seriously thinking about placing an order. Have been in contact with Bob at Dieselsite. They are currently finishing a 97 with the complete system which should be done soon. Sounds like a great deal!
2011 F350 CC Lariat 6.7 4x4 Tuxedo Black Loaded* ICON 4.5 inch Stage II with 4 link and Deaver Mini-Paks * OUO 5" Traction Blocks & Bars * 20" BMF Novakanes with 37x12.50x20 Nitto Trails * ICON Dual Steering Stabilizer * RECON Projectors, Mirror, 3rd brake, Cab,and Tailights * Pace Edwards Bedlocker * EPIC Door Seal Mods * AMP Research Steps * http://community.webshots.com/user/ammayernick
Old 02-05-2008, 07:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

im with ya, I think a pulse is on my itenrary
1956 F-250 Project Stroke

1996 F-250 Powerstoke Diesel XLT,
open element air filter, H2E turbo, Custom Tranny, 6.0 Charge air cooler, Swamp 175/173 squirts, TW Chip and some other neat stuff.

1999 F-450 4x4 11ft flatbed, soon to have a 6k crane for my mechanic jobs. Bone stock.

2002 F-150 Supercrew daily commuter

WEBSHOTS-->http://community.webshots.com/user/dieselwiezil
-->http://houstonareapowerstrokes.com
DieselWiezil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2008, 11:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Pulse is ready according to dieselsite.com. The only thing thats holding me back is reliability, you know the KISS principal(keep it simple stupid). It sounds like they've really done they're homework with this system. Brad seems happy with his. I will keep listening to other posts to push me over the edge and order one!
Old 02-09-2008, 02:22 PM   #8 (permalink)

Hope he doesn't get upset at this post but Bob just finished the electric fuel system for the OBS!

WOW, what a difference from go. Idle is so smooth now. Starts so fast now it seems if you look at the keys it will turn over. On take off, the truck will spool as normal, 30 lbs but now when the truck shifts thru the gears, my boost only dips down 2-5 lbs, staying up at 25-27 lbs until I get out of the pedal. Now I understand why so many post about the electric fuel system. Obviously, using the mechanical pump when the truck is at lower RPM, fuel pressure is lower and then builds pressure after your rolling. I used to think that it really can't make that much of a difference, but there is!

On idle the truck just feels different thru the wheel. Seems like a different truck.

I'm going out to drive some more tonight, but after 35 miles so far, no issues or problems. I'll post more later after some more miles. I'd like to see if my milage increases, I hope! hehe
97 350 XLT SRW CrewCab, 4X4, 4:10's, Gauges, Tymar OAE, TW 6p chip, no EBPV, RSK with 6" lift, Evans Coolant, PLM tranny and diff covers, 203 T-stat, Spin-on in-line trans filter & true cool cooler, 5" exhaust, IDM mod, AC mod, Banks IC, DIY Stage I's, Dieselsite CPR OBS electric fuel system, Gregg Evan's Monster Box, Adrenaline HPOP with OVERDRIVE,
Old 02-09-2008, 07:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

The 1994-1997 CPR Fuel System is a modified version our Superduty CPR models and includes all of the following:
  • Electric SuperDuty pump
  • Custom CNC Billet Machined fuel pump deletion Fitting
  • Fuel return line cooler
  • Inertia switch
  • Oil pressure cut-off switch
  • DieselSite/Dahl 2 micron pre-pump filter/ water separator
  • Aeromotive 100 micron stainless steel post pump filter
  • Aeromotive marine Regulator- diesel rated
  • Autometer 100 psi fuel pressure gauge
  • 30R9 and teflon lined stainless steel braided lines (now bio-diesel rated) -- braided lines have been in ALL DieselSite Fuel systems since the first regulated return system built for the 7.3L market was installed by DieselSite in 2001.
  • Custom powdercoated bracket for mouting cooler and filter
  • All wiring, fuses, relays, and connectors needed along with a wiring diagram
  • All mounting hardware including Grade 8 bolts for cooler assembly
This system eliminates the factory fuel bowl and fuel pump.

The result is a smoother running engine with quicker starts, more horsepower, more response, and total elimination of air entrapment in the heads. As with all CPR Fuel Systems, this system is self purging. It constantly purges the air from the heads.

Bob just completed the installation of this system today and I expect that he'll have the pricing finalized late Monday. Expect about $350-$400 more than the CPR. There's an electric pump and more in this that the CPR doesn't have. Instructions will be full color. The CPR Fuel Systems aren't a simple regulated return or tank mod. They are high end systems and they do require mechnical ability for install. Even with full color instructions we don't recommend you attempting to install any of our systems unless you are completely comfortable drilling, cutting and working on your truck for long periods of time. The install on this system will take from 7-9 hours. There are no tank mods needed.

These systems will be included in the PULSE/CPR Fuel System combo purchase price. $100 off when you buy both.

Since it is a proven system with only the addition of proven components, no additional testing will be needed before we introduce this to the market. Look for it in a week or two.
Contact bob@dieselsite.com or PM DIESELSITE if you have any more questions and aren't comfortable posting online. You can also call Bob Riley at 888-414-3457. Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.

THANKS! - and thanks to you Brad for volunteering your beautiful truck for the install.

Sheryl Riley
gotdiesel? is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2008, 09:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

Well, just got back from a drive. Had wife drive just to see if she could tell a difference. She did. On start, of course she noticed silky smooth idle right off. I kept quiet during the drive, and she noticed the sound of the engine more distictive. I too, now as a passenger could hear more of the motor running, valves and such.
Man, it's nice to be taken for a pleasent drive once and angain, just to apreciate things. What a compliement this fuel system is.
Bob really knows what he's doing. Started first time I hit the key.

Wish everyone in my close area could come to my house to check it out.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:05 PM   #11 (permalink)

By far, this was the quietest OBS truck I had ever heard. The clatter was all but gone, it started faster, it sounded like a SuperDuty even with the singles.

I have never heard one run this smooth. I might have to say there is more improvement in the OBS trucks than in the Superduties with a corrected fuel system.

Bob

Proud Sponsor of TheDieselStop.com
GOT DIESEL? call us at 888-414-3457
DIESELSITE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2008, 12:00 PM   #12 (permalink)

Just finished another ride. Truck is too much fun now. Runs like, like a SUPER DUTY!!! hehe, wish all the OBS's had this system!
Old 02-10-2008, 02:35 PM   #13 (permalink)

According to the info on Bobs site,It says that this new system will be only good for up to an 220CC injector.My only question for Bob would be what about the guys that want bigger than 220CC?

97 F-350 XLT 4X4 7.3 PSD,99K AUTO ,REG CAB,GREEN,NOT STOCK

96 F-250 XLT 4X4 7.3 PSD 220K AUTO REG CAB,BLACK,BONE STOCK EXCEPT FOR A NEW CAR SCENT AIR FRESHENER.

http://community.webshots.com/user/Dzlpwr

diesel97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2008, 06:17 PM   #14 (permalink)

My Photos: (1)
pulse and a cpr will supply b codes, how much bigger do you want to run?
I am sure he has a fuel system that will supply enough pressure,
you may have to have him tweak the designs though. there are at least 3 diff versions of the cpr system.

Last edited by southmike; 02-14-2008 at 06:59 PM.
southmike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2008, 08:19 PM   #15 (permalink)

In the 99 -03 7.3Ls, we offer three levels, The CPR and CPR+, which flow the same and feed many levels to about 220c or so, then we have the CPRx, which will feed anything.

As far as the OBS goes, we're using a Superduty pump. I know the limits to what it can supply are about 220-240cc, but that greatly depends on who built them, how they built them, and such. I saw a poster here not long ago that said he ran his hybrids on a stock susperduty pump no problem. So, we gave a safe number. That certainly doesn't mean it can't possibly feed larger sticks. There are always exceptions, but I gave a number that will satisfy the masses, and no-one will be dissapointed after installing it.

The other varible is one shops "180cc" injector flows 160cc at one shop and 195 and yet another.

Now, for those that want to go real big, we can build a version of our CPRx real easy, but you will have to give up a fuel tank as there is no way we can feed that pump through the selector switch.

If there is that much interest in a CPRx for an OBS, I'd like to know. I would definately consider building it.

Bob

Proud Sponsor of TheDieselStop.com
GOT DIESEL? call us at 888-414-3457
DIESELSITE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Ford Diesels > Power Strokes 1994-1997 Upgrades and Aftermarket

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.