How to mod the idm? - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Ford Diesels > Power Strokes 1994-1997 Upgrades and Aftermarket

Power Strokes 1994-1997 Upgrades and Aftermarket Upgrading or adding OEM or aftermarket equipment to your 1994-1997 Ford F-Series with Power Stroke engine.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2007, 07:53 AM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How to mod the idm?

Just like the topic says.What exactly does this do for the truck?
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2007, 08:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

My Photos: (3)
Re: How to mod the idm?

fordforgotten had an excellent write up on this modification as does the originator of this mod joe servo, I dont have the links handy but google the name "joe servo idm" and you should find what you are looking for.
97 F250 X-CAB, LONGBED 4X4 w/ 38R and 5" SD Exhaust,DIY Tymar intake, hx hose, 203 stat, stage3 injectors, Beans Fuel system, Arp headstuds D60 w/Sky's rsk and shackle flip plus 4" lift springs, other mods include 5.13 gears arb front and detroit rear plus purple cranium products diff covers and gaurds, ATS s5 trans, bushwacker cutout flares and more to come.
LTLDEMONZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 10:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

My Photos: (19)

Here ya go!

http://www.forgotton.net/diesel/idmmod/index.htm

SOLD: 94 F350 CC DRW, 5 Speed, SBC Con-O, Baldwin Filter, Tymar HPX Hose, 3 DP, Bilsteins, $12 AIC, Coolant Filter, Explorer O/H Console, Trans Temp, Boost, and Pyro, Pedestal Mod, Gutted EBPV
Patrick Feeley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2007, 11:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

Is this a mod for the 94-97 trucks or newer ones as well?
2001 F250 4x4 crew lariat 7.3L auto, DP Tuner F5 no-start/valet/20tow/80econo/140aggressive, NAPC 450series trans w/billet triple disc TC, ISSPRO egt/boost/pyro, foil delete, 6" stainless tip, Magnaflow 17979 4" turbo-back, dieselsite boots & coolant filter kit, HX crossover, boost fooler, 6.0L trans cooler, ported turbo housing, DIY 6637 Tymar, billet grill, line-x bedliner, bug deflector, tint, 08' alum diff cover, clear corners & tails, silverstar bulbs, 2000w inverter, Tekonsha Primus, 220A HD alternator, etc.

2009 VW Jetta 2.0TDI 6spd Highline full load except nav. 19" Audi RS6 rims. REVO tuned. AS7609 navi head unit 7" touch, Custom fiberglass box MD Sound 12" & Boss NXD5500 amp. Tint is next.
westvandude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2007, 11:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

My Photos: (19)

It should work for any of the 7.3L PSD IDMs. Cheers!

SOLD: 94 F350 CC DRW, 5 Speed, SBC Con-O, Baldwin Filter, Tymar HPX Hose, 3 DP, Bilsteins, $12 AIC, Coolant Filter, Explorer O/H Console, Trans Temp, Boost, and Pyro, Pedestal Mod, Gutted EBPV
Patrick Feeley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2007, 10:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MACHINIST01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just like the topic says.What exactly does this do for the truck? </div></div>

http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/servo/tips/IDM.html
1997 F350 CC 4x4 Auto

a little over 400 at the rear wheels
thanks to Wildman, Bean, Cass, Luke and Visa

www.northtexaspowerstrokes.com

Truck Pictures

Truck Movies
Rtxcoon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Ford Diesels > Power Strokes 1994-1997 Upgrades and Aftermarket

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.