edelbrock water injection - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Ford Diesels > 7.3L IDI Diesels (Not Power Strokes)

7.3L IDI Diesels (Not Power Strokes) Technical discussion of topics related to vehicles powered by the 7.3 Liter In-Direct Injection Navistar engines.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2006, 02:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
edelbrock water injection

has anyone used or heard of anyone using the edelbrock varijection systen for water/methanol injection. do they work the same asvthe other styles out there.
Sold it!!! 1993 F350 rebuilt 7.3IDI Turbo Crewcab running 4.10 and 35x12.50x16. Who needs mufflers... straight pipin' with banks downpipe upgrade and 3 in exhaust all the way back and gettin 18mpg if my foot wan't so dang heavy. Biodiesel home brewer and convertion to WVO almost ready for install. Electric Facet fuel pump conversion.

2006 Dodge 2500 Megacab Cummins...stock...for now..hehehe
ak_cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2006, 07:26 PM   #2 (permalink)

My Photos: (17)
Re: edelbrock water injection

Got a link? Edelbrock has a great rep, so I doubt that they'd sell something they thought would tranish that rep. Is their price for their unit comparable to the one on Ken's site? OkieG
<font color="red">1987 F350, 4X4, Crew Cab, DRW, w/'91 7.3 TURBO-CHARGED BY ATS, no-Wastegate(Turbo rebuilt by me 7/2005)</font>, <font color="blue">E4OD Auto, Aux Trans Cooler w/12" fan, w/Baumann Programable Trans Computer-12/05</font>, Rebuilt Injection Pump-2/03, Electric Fuel Pump, Coolant Filter, "BajaGringo Block Drains, 5-Row Radiator Core-9/04, 2 New Plastic Fuel Tanks w/new Sending Units/Pickups, Fuel Filler Neck Mods, Air Ram Intake, Air-Lift SuperDuty AirBags with Smart Lift Auto Leveling-7/2005 <font color="blue">Link to Photo of "OkieGringo Idler Pulley"</font>
<font color="red">Link to GP Controller Diagram</font> <font color="blue">Link to "Electric Fuel Pump Wiring Diagram"</font>
OkieGringo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2006, 11:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)

I have seen them on ebay. They have been running for around 120-150. That would be a little less than what I have seen them for. I agree with edelbrock quality but I don't know if they still make it. That is what makes me wonder about it. if it is a good product, that would be an excellent price. He is the link for one on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AIT&amp;rd=1
Sold it!!! 1993 F350 rebuilt 7.3IDI Turbo Crewcab running 4.10 and 35x12.50x16. Who needs mufflers... straight pipin' with banks downpipe upgrade and 3 in exhaust all the way back and gettin 18mpg if my foot wan't so dang heavy. Biodiesel home brewer and convertion to WVO almost ready for install. Electric Facet fuel pump conversion.

2006 Dodge 2500 Megacab Cummins...stock...for now..hehehe
ak_cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2006, 08:33 AM   #4 (permalink)

My Photos: (17)

Well, if ya can get it for that price I would think that you should be able to adapt it for these engines. If I had the money I'd be bidding against ya. Go for it, you should be able to make it work on "managements" gasser if it won't work on your diesel [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]. Good luck, OkieG
<font color="red">1987 F350, 4X4, Crew Cab, DRW, w/'91 7.3 TURBO-CHARGED BY ATS, no-Wastegate(Turbo rebuilt by me 7/2005)</font>, <font color="blue">E4OD Auto, Aux Trans Cooler w/12" fan, w/Baumann Programable Trans Computer-12/05</font>, Rebuilt Injection Pump-2/03, Electric Fuel Pump, Coolant Filter, "BajaGringo Block Drains, 5-Row Radiator Core-9/04, 2 New Plastic Fuel Tanks w/new Sending Units/Pickups, Fuel Filler Neck Mods, Air Ram Intake, Air-Lift SuperDuty AirBags with Smart Lift Auto Leveling-7/2005 <font color="blue">Link to Photo of "OkieGringo Idler Pulley"</font>
<font color="red">Link to GP Controller Diagram</font> <font color="blue">Link to "Electric Fuel Pump Wiring Diagram"</font>
OkieGringo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Ford Diesels > 7.3L IDI Diesels (Not Power Strokes)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.