The Diesel Stop banner

Un-stuckable!

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  86ford69 
#1 ·
Well last night it was dark and I drove into a huge mudpit with my truck. I was buried up to the running boards and I thought I was screwed because my tires have absolutley no tread left. I Put er in 4 low and rocked er back and forth a couple times and she drove right out. I guess all the power of the 6.9 got me out! I love this truck.

#2 ·
:thumbsup: Good deal!!
Sounds like something 88beast would do ON PURPOSE :lol:

#3 ·
That's one thing I really like about my T-19 2wd, the ability to ease the clutch out in 1st or 2nd (I have the 5.11 first gear) and walk right up my steep driveway without using the throttle. That will come in really handy this winter or until I decide on what to do about a 4wd conversion. With the van and an automatic I would always spin because I always had to give it gas to get up the hill which meant enough torque to spin the tires.

#5 ·
Not a big deal for me. I don't wanna high jack this thread so I'll revive one of my older ones from a few weeks back.

#6 ·
Well I didnt stuck this weekend. But I sure did last weekend. I drove 600 mile this weekend and did some playing. Old blues running great and Im having a blast with this old truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.