The Diesel Stop banner

Picked up new Toy Hauler today

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Bob C. 
#1 ·
Picked up a new Toy Hauler today. It is a 2008 Keystone Raptor 3110 (Weight >9500lbs empty). Anyhow, I must give Ford kudos...the 2008 truck and 6.4 diesel are awesome. I pulled onto one of the steeper on-ramps to the freeway and easily accelerated to 70mph. With the addition of an extremely comfortable ride quality among other great features...It's a dream come true!!

#2 ·
congrats on the new hauler. i wouldnt trust the 9500lb empty figure from the factory though. mine said 7400 with 1100 tongue weight from the factory and at the weight scale came in at 1950 tongue and 9450 total. you are right though, the 6.4 pulls it great and is a comfortable ride.

#5 ·
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 08Fx4man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i just checked out the keystone page. that looks like a very nice unit. is it triple axle? </div></div>

It is a triple axle. I pulled it about 20 miles home. Although empty, it seems to pull really well. My previous trailer was a two axle set-up. When it was empty, without water and ATVs, it was all over the road. Another really neat feature of the 3110 model is the slide out. We're pretty excited.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.