Join Date: May 2005
Location: Bailey, Colorado 9000 feet above the sea
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: pulling a 5th wheel with a diesel van or diesel Excursion
Yea, this product was talked about on here about 6 months ago. Generally speaking about 95 percent of the people on here thought it was stupid and the other 5 percent thought it was fine.
Early 99 Ford F-350 4X4 Extended Cab Dually, 4 in lift, 6spd, dual 5in stacks,ts 6 stage, zoodad, ccv, tymar,
240,000 miles and counting
1993 Ford F-350, 4X4, Fuel Injected 460, MUD TRUCK, 40in super swampers, Dana 60 Front, Dana 70 Rear, 10in home made lift.
1982 Mustang 302 HO
HOURS TO BUILD, SECONDS TO BREAK