The Diesel Stop banner

Rear View Camera

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Spg01 
#1 ·
When choosing options on the BuildAndPrice - if the CHMSL rear view camera is selected the tailgate rear view camera is automatically deselected. Is the tailgate camera still there or are these two camera positions mutually exclusive?

#2 ·
There is a 3rd option choice that includes all the cameras so you can just get the rear view or you can go to the next step up & get the camera in the tail gate along with the camera in the HMSL & 1 other camera its like 2 or 3 options down but you have all the cameras.

#3 ·
I've got both on mine, but they came with the "Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System"

#5 ·
Phillip, I just picked mine up this week and I ordered the ultimate trailer tow camera system. I tow a small 6x14 vfront cargo trailer and we're getting a 5th wheel this summer. I you tow any kind of trailer at all you're going to love it. If you don't you're going to love how easy it makes backing your truck into and spot you desire.

#6 ·
Thank you Dave. I wasn't wanting to keep adding $$$ to our truck order. It's so easy to say "just a few more hundred dollars" but then you wind up buying just a few more or those just a few more hundred dollars. We finally did order the ultimate camera system, and a few more of those few hundred dollars items, and will probably be glad we did.

Thank you again Dave for making us feel a little better about it. We will certainly be glad for the ease of backing in safely.

#7 ·
I ordered the CHMSL camera on my truck. I just picked up my truck and it has the CHMSL and the tailgate camera. I thought it was strange how the FORD site deselected the tailgate camera as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.