Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Omaha, NE
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
At this point, The Spartan tuner offers the most custom tuned HP available.
From what I hear, their 210 tune is great on fuel.
Spartan has already released their custom tunes. SCT is also ready to update with new custom tunes for high horsepower and mileage through their network of independant custom tuners. SCT is the proven company with a full service and tech support departments. Spartan is a one man show, with all of the drawbacks of the lack of personal and support team, but all the advantages of talking directly to the man, owner and tuner Matt.. The Spartan console is much better IMO.
Eventhough Spartan is a one man show, his products are well received and really make some crazy horsepower. Both are upgradable.
It's kind of a toss up on which approach makes you more comfortable.
George, well said.....
- 2013 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4, Tow Package, 6.7, 3.55s
- 2008 XLT Crew Cab 4x4, Tow Command, Camper Special, Monroe Gas-magnums A GOOD OLD FRIEND OFF TO A NEW OWNER
- 2002 F250 S/C 4x4 PSD, 4 inch turbo back, zoodad, pre-pump and tank mods, QLJ5/PMT1 Tipton Econotune, Sonnax/Tricumulator, ISSPRO under cubby mount gauges, Prodigy controller, 3.5 inch rear blocks, KYB Monomax Shocks...GONE BUT MISSED
- 1971 F100 Ranger XLT shortbed 4x4, 445 FE, hotrod resto
- 1970 Fastback Mustang, SEFI 489 cid FE, TKO-600 5 speed, 4.11 9 inch, ported KC alum heads
Last edited by klhansen; 06-29-2008 at 03:38 AM.