The Diesel Stop banner

MBRP exhaust and mini maxx!

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  j0hnburks 
#1 ·
I finally got my 4 inch straight pipe and tuner hooked up! Power is amazing! I updated the tuner before loading the tune and it changed it from mild, wild, and hot to stock, street, tow, and performance. Does anyone know what the difference is? Also when I plugged it in it showed a corrupt file, the tune definately made it on buy anyone know why it did this? Should I be worried? Everything seems to be running good!

#2 ·
There's no difference in anything other than the names of the power levels. Some people are also saying even less smoke than previous updates which is good. When does the corrupt file message appear? It seems weird that it would even finish the download process with a corrupt file.

#4 ·
I always tow in the no power or mild tunes so I guess now I would either use stock or street.

#5 ·
The newest Mini's only come with dpf on tunes, part of the new epa crackdown for H&S. Does your ask if the dpf is on or off?

#7 ·
I had the same corrupt file problem. I formatted a new SD card and did a complete update. Everythigh worked well on the new card. I am keeping the version .46 just in case. :)

The H&S update site says;
6.4.47 – Jan. 6, 2013 – Firmware 1023, DPF delete modified to High Sulfur text, Log files added, Auto detect firmware update added, SD card communications updated, Power level names changed – Stock, Tow, Street, Performance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.