2008 wiring schematic - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Ford Diesel Forum / Powerstroke Forum
Go Back   Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 2008-2010 Ford Super Duties > 2008- 2010 General Questions

2008- 2010 General Questions General questions related to 2008-Up Super Duty trucks. If it doesn't fit the other categories, post it here. Gas engine discussion that pertains to all models is allowed. Specific gas engine questions should use the Gas Engines forum.

TheDieselstop.com is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2008 wiring schematic

Were can I find the wiring schematic for the backup camera on the tailgate of a 2008
2002 F250 Lariat 4X4 two tone blue and silver7.3 sd BTS Trans,4in lift,35in BFG'S 4IN exhaust,super chip 80hp,pillar pyro boost,duel rancho 9000 front shocks,lockers front and rear,aluminum diff covers,k&n filter,clear marker lights,custom grill,sport push bar,front hitch recevier for warn 9000lb winch,bed liner,GPS,100 watt running lights,AGR ROCK RAM STEERING, piaa 910 driving lights, Kodiak SideWinders steps,off road unlimited disc brake upgrade
jimbobo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (44)
The complete Ford factory wiring diagram for your vehicle is available from Helm. The hard copy costs an arm and a leg, but you can buy 3 days of online access for $11.

Helm Incorporated: Online Service Information

My Sierra Blanca in the sig pic was a great pickup for 11.5 years. I sold it a coupla years ago. I drove a hand-me-down 2003 F-150 SuperCrew 4.6L 2V for a while, but it was unacceptable for towing more than a rowboat. Replacement is a 2012 F-150 EcoBoost SuperCrew Lariat that tows my 5,000-pound TT like a dream.
SmokeyWren is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2009, 09:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

My Photos: (39)
What are you wanting to do? I have alot of the information for SOME of the wiring for the back up camera. I actually tapped into mine in the cab and have the image also projected onto my Pioneer AVIC Z2.
christopher.smiley@gmail.com

2008 F350 CC SRW (Florence), King Ranch! Job 3 Build. Was stock for a time, in the process of adding this and that.

2006 F350 CC SRW (Lucille), King Ranch. Big black and Long! AFE Magnum Force intake, MRSB 4" turbo back exhaust. Phantom II Gauges ready to install... SOLD

99.5 F350 CC DRW (The Fire Truck), Bright Red. Brand New to me!! AFE Intake, TS flip chip (75 and 125HP) Autometer Ultralite gauges in POD. SOLD!! Finally!

1997 F250 Supercab, (Baby!) White, 35" BFG tires. Rolled her on her top and totaled. Miss that truck!

What do you call an Aggie in Five years?? BOSS
Smiley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2010, 12:12 AM   #4 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
Smiley,

I want to do something similar. I am putting a Voyager Display Unit in my SD (which has the factory tailgate camera and mirror display). I am connecting a couple of cameras on my trailer. This display can take up to 4 inputs, so I would like to add the backup camera for optional full time display on this aftermarket unit. I am trying to figure out which wires provide the video feed from the camera and where (in the dash) I could access them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
SD350Ford is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 2008-2010 Ford Super Duties > 2008- 2010 General Questions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.