The Diesel Stop banner

Hello

674 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  1AAuto.com 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone.

I'm an old member from back in '01 or '02. I'm not sure what ever happened to my old profile other than lack of participation. Life gets you way to busy and I don't internet much.

I haul and deliver cars and trucks to new car dealers across the country with my nine car Peterbilt Cottrell. We haul them all, any manufacturer you can name we haul it. I bought my '01 Ford F-350 CC 4x4 Dually back in Oct. '01. I was on layoff due to the Ford Firestone fiasco and then 9/11. I started hauling RV trailers to the dealers cause it was work I could do whenever I needed to. My second trip out I was called back from layoff and just did trailers on the weekends to pay my Ford payments.
Then in '03 we decided to move to Boise, Idaho from SoCal. My Ford did the trick pulling a 49' wedge and hauling 2 RV trailers or upto 5 cargo trailers. I soon after went back to hauling cars with a big truck and been at it ever since. My poor Ford has been neglected and not driven much since about '07. So just in the past few months we've done about $20,000 of work and upgrades. I can't seem to part with her. So we'll just give her much more deserved attention since she has 240,000 miles and is still going strong!!

Reactions: 1AAuto.com
#2 ·
What was your old username?
I'm sure a mod could help get your old account back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

#3 ·
What was your old username?
I'm sure a mod could help get your old account back.
You can get your old username back by sending a PM to Administrator with your old username, the e-mail address you used to sign up (if you remember it) and a current e-mail address. They should be able to track your info down and get you back on your old account fairly quickly. There was an issue where all the passwords needed to be reset a year or so ago, and it affected many who had changed e-mail addresses.

Welcome Back in any case, whether it be under your old or new username.

#4 ·
I'm pretty sure it was the same as now, just a different email but I'm not sure which one. But guys I'm not worried about it. I don't think I had much done with it and I may not have had one. I just know that I did lots of reading on this forum back then and it always helped with the truck. I'll get some pics up and update my signature over the next few days. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: 79jasper
#5 ·
I took a look at similar usernames and couldn't really come up with a match to you based on what you posted. So you may not have even registered.

Anyway, Welcome aboard. :thup:

#6 ·
Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.