Googs - Page 2 - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Members' News Discussion and news about members of TDS!

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (180)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Googs

Good to have you back on here.
Nick let me know what you had going on. That's a tough row to hoe.
Wishing you the best.

Kevin

First truck -- 1929 Model A Ford pickup, restored from ground up. Wish I still had it!
'99.5 F250 PSD Supercab LB 4x4, ZF-6 w/SB Con OFE, 3.73LS, Boost & pyro gauges, Swamps S175/146 injectors, DP 80 HP Econo PCM (classic version
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
), AIS,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
regulated return,

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-08-2016, 10:40 AM

My Photos: (2)
Your obviously just like your 7.3L, can't keep you down for long!! great to see your posts again

2007 F350 SRW 6.0L Auto, 3.73LS, 172"WB 4x4. Viper Alarm/RS, WD pillar Guages,AutoEnginuity, 100gal polished alum fuel tank.
All Sold: 99.5, early03 , 2004 - all were 172" wb 4x4 lariat's.

My Worklog:
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-10-2016, 09:15 AM

My Photos: (0)
Best wishes. Hope you feel better soon. I have really appreciated all the comments , help and suggestions from you and everyone on this site.

2002 F350 7.3 psd supercab dually 2wd, AIS, Moog joints, Bilstein, Michelin LTX, Dieselsite coolant filter, red ELC, prepump spin-on fuel filter, 230,000 miles, hutch/harpoon mod, marinco mod, scan gauge ll, Zoodad, Dieselsite boots, pedestal delete, CNC Fab w/ crossover oil lines, 6.0 trans cooler, replaced oil pan, Walker BTM
1974 CJ6 ... off the frame needs work
2013 Expedition... wife's car
Panhead ... 53 motor, 51 tanks, swingarm frame, B grind cam, S&S carb, drum brakes ... It doesn't just sit in the garage

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-10-2016, 11:58 AM

Good to see you posting again man! Hope all goes well with the new medication. I haven't been on here for very long, but I have been around the forum industry. It's good to see so many people on here, including yourself, still fighting the good fight of showing how useful forums are. It's people like you that are good assets to these forums and keep them alive.

08 CCSB 6.4 617 RWHP Fuel Only Un-corrected ***SOLD**
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-10-2016, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
Banned

My Photos: (1)
^^^^^^x2
Good to see you back buddy
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-10-2016, 05:44 PM

Welcome back Googs

2001 Lariat, F250, 7.3, 6-speed, 3:73, Ford AIS, MBRP 4" turbo back, ATS ported housing, 205 t-stat, Infinity DX w/DP Tuner 80hp tow, coolant filter, Hutched & Harpooned, EGT & Boost gauge. Fuel Mavericks with 285/18, 86k miles(Jan-2017) Bought brand new April 2001.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > General Discussion > Members' News

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.