Our Buddy Googs - Page 3 - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Members' News Discussion and news about members of TDS!

15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 11:05 PM

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I dont know any of you but googs i hope you are getting better and stayi ng strong. I am a nurse by trade so nurturing those that are ill is what i love to do. I hope im not crashing the male party as a woman but i need you men to help me learn how to fix and take care of my new love my 95 f250 powerstroke. I have never been good with vehicle repairs i can build and fix just about everything but electrical and vehicle haha, so i appreciate all the advice you wonderful people can give me. On another note it is amazi ng to see friendship and kindness in a world so full of hate and just all around crapiness, it makes me smile. Somewhere along the lines or new generations people forgot how to be true friends so its good to see it hasnt died out completely. Keep up the good work boys i will be regularly bugging you with questions thanks again for taki ng the time to answer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 12:52 PM

My Photos: (2)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
No crashing issues here, pile on...

I assume you have started a thread in the correct sub forum for help on your specific issue. If you did, I'm sure those in the know will be along shortly to help.
yan7gin likes this.

2007 F350 SRW 6.0L Auto, 3.73LS, 172"WB 4x4. Viper Alarm/RS, WD pillar Guages,AutoEnginuity, 100gal polished alum fuel tank.
All Sold: 99.5, early03 , 2004 - all were 172" wb 4x4 lariat's.

My Worklog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > General Discussion > Members' News

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.