jlrsn jlrsn is offline
- About jlrsn
- Professional Mechanic & Machinist for 60 years.
- In the Rocky Mtns up at 8,000'
- Anything Mechanical since the 1950s, Machine Shop Owner, etc
- Retired ATP Pilot (ASMEL R/H, Instructor), Retired Aircraft Mechanic (A&P, IA, DME)
- 2000 F250 SD Lariat, SC, SB, 4x4, 7.3L PSD, 6-Spd ZF Transmission, 8,800 GVWR, 20,000 GCVW, Reese Class-V Tow Beast Receiver Hitch, Prodigy V2.6, 4" MBRP Stainless Steel Exhaust, AIS Induction Air Filter, AutoEnginuity
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|