drcampbell drcampbell is offline
- About drcampbell
- Car, truck & forklift mechanic; residential & industrial electrician; machinist & millwright
- The Motor City, Michigan
- Marine engineering, naval architecture, aircraft engine design, politics
- Registered Professional Engineer (engine & powertrain development)
Douglas Campbell, P.E.
1986 Isuzu P'up, 177,673.8 miles.
- Hella headlights (highly recommended)
- DOT C-2 back end (also recommended)
- R-12 air conditioner converted to R-406a. Saved ozone and money
- 4.1:1 final drive converted to 3.4:1. Quieter, better mileage but it's a good thing I live in the flat Midwest.
- 9/22/2007, age 21: Still running well when reluctantly sent away for reincarnation, due to body & frame rust.
- Never did get around to converting it to french-fry oil, which is why I originally stumbled upon this site.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|