fordsforever73 fordsforever73 is online now
- About fordsforever73
- Northern BC, Canada
- Operator - John Deere 744J
- 2005 F-350 CC, LB, 4x4, Dually, 6.0 Powerstroke, Torqueshift, 4:10 Gears. Gooseneck and rear pull hitches. "Truck Covers USA" roll up aluminum tonneau cover. Putco Boss Running Boards. Aluminum finned diff covers. Bilstein HD shocks. ProComp steering stabilizer. XRF ball joints. NC Hornet CCV mod. RCD egr delete kit. AirDog fuel system. Strictly Diesel's regulated fuel and coolant return lines kits. Amsoil oil bypass (by NUC Motorsports) and homebuilt coolant bypass kits. CFM intake elbow. ARP head studs with factory gaskets and all upgrades. FICM by Ed with Atlas 40 tune, DC Power 185 amp alternator, MBRP 304SS "Cool Dual" exhaust system. SCT Livewire tuner with pyrometer. Autometer 'A' pillar gauges (Boost/Trans temp/Pyrometer/Fuel Pressure). 850 CCA Motorcraft Batteries. Using Rotella T-6 synthetic oil. Upgraded degas tank and cap. Hayes deep aluminum trans pan. GoGo Diesel modified direct clutch solenoid. Retro Solutions HID head and fog lights. High idle mod. Jimmi-Jammers. +More.
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 09-06-2013 04:09 PM
- Visitor Messages for fordsforever73
- Last Activity: Today 09:22 AM
- Join Date: 11-27-2006
- Referrals: 0
|07:43 PM - lvsqcsl quoted fordsforever73 in post Just died
Sounds like you need to start with ...
|02:04 PM - Super Frog quoted fordsforever73 in post Advice on truck for a hauler
Something to consider, is the use o...
|12:52 PM - 702GT quoted fordsforever73 in post Death Wobble: 2013 F-250 6.7 4x4 SRWCC 6-3/4
I installed the "Tracinator" in my ...
|05:11 PM - fordsforever73 quoted midnight2004 in post Coolant filter location?
Your filter is not being used by ...
|08:25 AM - midnight2004 quoted fordsforever73 in post Coolant filter location?
I set up my coolant bypass, using t...
|11:26 PM - fordsforever73 quoted Googs in post HID's, who does a decent kit?
Thanks for the input . Ho...
|08:52 PM - Googs quoted fordsforever73 in post HID's, who does a decent kit?
IIRC, they were from Connecticut. ...
|06:23 PM - fordsforever73 quoted Googs in post HID's, who does a decent kit?
Thanks the site looks good...
|06:08 PM - Googs quoted fordsforever73 in post HID's, who does a decent kit?
I use Retro Solutions hids and am h...
|06:54 AM - FordWilly quoted fordsforever73 in post Hit a bump and wheels keep bouncing
Yup, get yourself a set of new shoc...
|05:31 PM - BillyBoy1953 quoted fordsforever73 in post 2001 F350 SuperDuty Dually
It might not necessarily need to be...
|03:43 PM - BillyBoy1953 quoted fordsforever73 in post 2001 F350 SuperDuty Dually
Could very well be a seized axle u-...
|11:34 AM - Phillippeterson quoted fordsforever73 in post 5th wheel vs gooseneck
I used an adapter, built by Coliber...
|07:21 PM - oscard0215 quoted fordsforever73 in post Mud flaps??
I couldn't find what I was looking ...
|05:54 PM - ArcticDriver quoted fordsforever73 in post NEED SHOCKS 4x4
Really happy with the Bilstein 4600...
|08:45 AM - drum quoted fordsforever73 in post Non routine maintenance
Make the charging system and batter...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|