The Diesel Stop banner

Can't Open the "Reply" button

817 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  SmokeyWren 
#1 ·
I am having problems "replying" to posts....Keying-in the reply button results in long, were talking long waits with bar 1/2 way...most of the time it "network errors out" and I am unable to post a reply in any thread....NOT having any problems on other thread sites "free auto advice.com...or any Subaru sites 2-3 of them....I just had all drives defragged, optimized, cleaned, etc even had an exorcist run the demons out....why all of a sudden am I having problems getting threads to open and to reply to them....has anything changed....I am not completely versed in computers but " If your's don't work and the others do ...?????? Sorry it's just frustrating and this is the first time I have had problems with the site...bd /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
I had the same problems and found out I had to Log on again for some reason.

#3 ·
yep, since the site was upgraded you were probably logged off. log back on and you should be good to go

#4 ·
No, logging in is not the answer. If you're not logged in, the reply button doesn't even blink - it doesn't work - you can't reply at all.

When slow reaction by TheDieselStop happens to me, it usually means it's time to re-boot my PC. If you run Windows, even the newest and greatest XP version, then your PC's RAM slowly gets saturated with garbage that Windows is too stupid to delete. Only a re-boot will get rid of the garbage and free up your RAM. Most of the time that's my problem, because after the re-boot and re-log on to the internet and on to TheDieselStop, everything works normal.

But sometimes it's simply caused by a bottleneck on the internet tellecommunications grid, and the only thing that will help is time for that bottleneck to get fixed or go away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.