The Diesel Stop banner

OASIS Broadcast Messages

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  YODA 
#1 ·
The most current list for our 03's is buried deep in the 94 - 97 forum.

Is there a chance these messages could have a home of their own on the forum page and be kept up to date somehow.

If there was a source for the TSB's they could go into a separate one too. That way we would not haft to dig for them as we do now.

Just a thought

Thanks Keith /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

PS Great job on the moderation. Things were getting interesting. I like it much better now. I even think I was getting a bit out of wack /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

Thanks Jason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

See less See more
#3 ·
Hmmmmmmmm,
But they are already posted here and appear to be kept up to date (at least the oasis messages). Just buried deep in the FAQ section (and the wrong one for the 03 issues). I was just wondering if they could be made more accessible.

As for the TSB's I can find the index on other sites (some are already poster here) and some sites will send you the text for the asking. I was wondering if one of our dealer or teck sponsors might have a link or be able to upload them (complete ones)once in a while.

I think it would be a great addition here for us to trouble shoot.

Thanks Jason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

#4 ·
YODA -- You mean these Technical Service Bulletins? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Technical Service Bulletins

There is only one out for the 6.0L Power Stroke but I have all of them for the 1999-2003 7.3L Power Stroke and most of them for the 1994.5-1997 7.3L Power Stroke. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cheers from Tulsa, OK! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Dave

#5 ·
Hey Dave, does "'02" include early '03's?

Thanks,

Bryan

#6 ·
Bryan -- You are correct. There have not been any 2003 7.3L-specific TSBs so I have not added a column for 03. Only the last 10 or so (if that) even mentioned the 2003 model year.

Dave

#7 ·
Yep thats them along with the Oasis ones. Its great that they are there. My comment was if it was possible to put in a front end link to make it easier to find. ( we could then reference them easier to folks with problems and they could find them easier to print out and take in.

I did not look in the 94-97 forum at first for my 03 and only found them using a site wide search. Thus the reason for the post.

That have saved me a lot of grief over the years and am glad you have them and keep them updated - Thanks

#9 ·
YODA (& others) -- There are several reasons the information is in the 1994-1997 FAQ. The TSBs and Broadcast Messages started off being geared for the 1994-1997 Power Strokes. I sort of added the 1999+ Super Duties later as I knew they would beneficial for those with newer trucks. I guess the real reason they are where they are is that I am the 1994-1997 Power Stroke FAQ Editor (among other things) and do not have access to the 1999+ Super Duty FAQ.

Dave

#10 ·
Well than we need to get you a bigger hammer (highly motivational access tool) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif or a new TRUCK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Its good to know where we can find it though - Thanks - Keith

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.