Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - '2008 F450 Pickup Ordered on 9/12/07
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 11:30 AM
CaptSkup

My Photos: (0)
re: '2008 F450 Pickup Ordered on 9/12/07

I will agree with you George on the Audiophile system. Even though I have pretty poor hearing, with the quiet engine and well insulated cab, the sounds that come out of this system is fantastic. Actually got me listening to music again. Well worth the money. That rear view camera setup would be great "if" I could have a remote camera that I could temp. install on the top back roof of the fiver that would send a picture to the cab. Only use I can see for where the camera is now located is for hitching up the boat trailer, and unfortunately I do not get to do that near enough.

2008 F-450 Lariat Dark Stone Metallic over Pueblo Gold 4x4(manual shift transfer case, manual hubs), High capacity tow 4:88s, Off Road, Camper packages, Sirius Sat, Upfitter switches, DVD entertainment, tailgate step, traction control, Audiophile 6-disc, PTC Supplemental heat and heated seats(warm buns), rear sensors, traction control, tailgate step. Built May 8, delivered May 24
Reese Signature Series 24k fiver hitch, I installed it myself, best hitch I have found yet
Line-X bedliner, heavy duty floor mats
2003 Sunline F281SR(weekend getaways)
Sea Ray 240 Sundeck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome