Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - '2008 F450 Pickup Ordered on 9/12/07
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2007, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
RVrs R US

My Photos: (0)
re: '2008 F450 Pickup Ordered on 9/12/07

Hmmmmm, I wondered when Blue Oval Tracking might bite the dust. Thanks for the heads up on that Scott.

Jesse, sending our '99 F-450 cab frame through Fontaine added nearly 6 weeks to the delivery process so when Ford offered this version, we jumped at it. Plus the Fontaine bed aftermarket option is now running $9000.

Sure took me long enough didn't it Skup? I was chompin at the bit to get the order in but my cousin kept saying "be patient lad". (They often talk that way in that area of Western New York) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] We've found local dealers to install the Pullrite 25.5K Super Fifth, 50 Gallon Transfer Flow tank, LINE-X bed and Retrax bed cover (Yup, I remember you're dead set against the Transfer Flow).

75 MPH and the word RETIRED simply don't match up. Our normal towing speed is 60 mph and 65 on the x ways empty. Got pretty used to the 4.88's and the more comfortable speeds in our 99 F-450.

George, we originally spec'd out the Reverse Aid Sensor but switched it over to the Reverse Video Camera when Job 2 hit the stands. We're really excited with the comments by everyone on the Audiophile system. Can't wait to have my beautiful bride by my side, this fantastic new truck and great music filling the air.

That'll make this ol dude a happy camper. (pun intended) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

Tania and Dave

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome