Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Pay-pal scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Texrob1

My Photos: (4)
Send a message via Yahoo to Texrob1
Quote:
Originally Posted by roofeditor View Post
I have seen that Lifelock program before,I am not a member but it looks promising.I think what would help more than anything, is some stiffer Jail time for a conviction,recently here in Houston someone that worked at Cigna was convicted of selling THOUSANDS of patients info to scammers,as I recall she was sentenced to 2 Years in Prison! 2 Years for potentially making thousands of peoples Credit go down the tubes,that's just pathetic. I found this info on all 50 States criminal Statutes for Identity theft in case you are Interested (or Very Bored ) Identity Theft State Statutes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2005 F250 XLT wedgewood blue 4x4 C/C SWB,6.0L PSD, Auto.(Member of 05 STC Failure Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
) 2006 Expedition Eddie Bauer,5.4L (Wife's) NRA Life Member. TSRA Life member.

Last edited by Texrob1; 05-18-2008 at 10:14 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome