Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Does anybody here work for CAT?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2008, 12:43 PM
WormDrowner

My Photos: (4)
Garage
The Think Big program will train you for a technician position at a CAT dealer. As each dealer is a separate business, you will find that every one is different. My father worked for 3 dealers, Ohio CAT, Alban CAT & finally retiring from Mustang CAT. He was a Field Service Technician for over 40+ years. Some dealers were better than others. Ohio CAT is a union shop, while Alban & Mustang aren't.

I moved to Ohio from Texas a few years back and have been working as a Financial Analyst for Ohio CAT. They have been one of the best employers I have worked for. It's just too bad that they are in Ohio, as I really want to go back home to Texas!

“Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word. And there's an opening convey of generalities. A Texan outside of Texas is a foreigner.” John Steinbeck

2011 F-350 XLT Crew Cab SRW 6.7 PSD 4x4. Ranch Hand Legend Bumpers Front & Rear.
2015 VW Passat TDI SE

Last edited by WormDrowner; 09-08-2008 at 12:00 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome