Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Crew cab sleeper advice. Will it pass DOT?
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2008, 07:53 AM
BLOWINSMOKE99STROKE

My Photos: (0)
j corey, where are you located? im in sarasota fl, and there is one right around the corner. with my fulltime job, and my transport business, i didnt make it to the dealer for you yesterday, but i did put a call in this am, and am hoping to hear back from them soon. i can ask them about the size, and the warranty, the dealer by me is actually just a sportchassis dealer, not a full frieghtliner dealer. the service guy seemed VERY EAGER to have the sales men call me back with the info, i suppose they arent selling quite as well as honda civics right now....lol. i sat in all their trucks at daytona a few weeks ago, they had them all on display there. really a beautiful truck. ill let you know as soon as i hear back from them!

EARLY 99 F350, CREW CAB, LONG BED. 4X4 7.3L AUTOMATIC. EDGE JUICE W/ ATTITUDE. 4" EXHAUST, NO MUFFLER, 6" TIP, COLD AIR INTAKE, BD: CCV KIT (WON ONLINE, THANK YOU BD). DVD PLAYER, PS2, IN DASH TV, POWER INVERTER, 2-10" INFINITY SUBS IN PORTED BOX. CLASS 5 REESE TOW PACKAGE, FLIP UP GOSENECK HITCH. CB/PA, WITH DUAL TRUCKER WHIPS. TOW MIRRORS, AND CAB LIGHTS, RECON LED TAILGATEBAR W/ REVERSE LIGHT, BUG GUARD AND WINDOW VISORS. 05 GRILL AND HEADLIGHT SWAP, 08 TAILGATE, 285/75 BFG ALL-TERRAINS, SHACKLE LEVELING KIT, AND BILSTIEN SHOCKS. 5% TINT ALL THE WAY AROUND, AND 50% ON THE WINDSHEILD.

SOON TO COME: 08 TAIL LIGHTS, CLEAR CABLIGHTS, RECON ESCALADE STYLE 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, STROBE LIGHTS, PROJECTOR BACKUP LIGHTS, 33X12.50 BFG ALL TERRAINS ON BLACK DICK CEPEK 17" RIMS, EDGE EVOLUTION PROGRAMMER (STACKED), RAPTOR HIGH PERFORMANCE FUEL PUMP, HIGH PERFORMANCE HPOP, POSSIBLY 10" STACKS!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome